Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
We are new to this forum
We had a wonderful sheltie that passed away after 14 years being a member of our family.
It's been 2 years and now we are ready to adopt another puppy. Once we saw a labradoodle we immediately fell in love with this dog.
Could you please recommend a reputable breeder in Midwest (we live in Chicago North suburbs)?
Our ideal dog would be a multigen standard size brown female
Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Laura&Dave

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I know of a few here in Michigan and some in Ohio. Depends on how close you want to be.
I'm so sorry about your sheltie. We lost our Springer last November. This little doodlebug was great in our healing process.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Maureen and Lindamarie

Thanks for quick response.

Maureen, we have no problems driving to Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana or Ohio, but all the Michigan breeders on the list you sent offer F1 or F1B puppies. We are looking for multigen.
On the same list we found Indiana Breeder (Colonial village) but they will be offering medium size only this summer and we are looking for standard. The one in Illinois - F1 and F1B.

Lindamarie,
Who can you recommend in Michigan or Ohio?

Thanks,
Laura&Dave.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome Laura and Dave! The breeder in MI where we got Boo (an Australian labradoodle) just had standard puppies. I'll PM you the info. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks fo your help

Thanks everyone for your help. Happy to report that we'll be adapting a puppy that is now 3 weeks old. We've been in a close contact with his breeder and will be visiting her next week to get to know each other better and meet our boy to be, Tango. Very exited and can make the time go fast enough.

Best regards,
Laura and Dave

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Re: Thanks fo your help

Laura&Dave said:
Thanks everyone for your help. Happy to report that we'll be adapting a puppy that is now 3 weeks old. We've been in a close contact with his breeder and will be visiting her next week to get to know each other better and meet our boy to be, Tango. Very exited and can make the time go fast enough.

Best regards,
Laura and Dave
Welcome to Doodleland!!!!!!
Look forward to seeing pics of your new baby..............

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Congrats Laura and Dave..........can't wait to see TANGO's pics
and welcome to a great forum too :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hi Laura & Dave!

Welcome to Doodle World. You'll love it. They truly are great dogs.

I see I didn't get here in time to send you to Rosewood Labradoodles out in Rockford, but am sure that you've got a great puppy.

Have you met him yet? Tango sounds like a great name. Is that the final? Can't wait to see pix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts