Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a posting for a free labradoodle and called the phone number. Come to find out it was for a dog that I had called about getting about a month or more ago and never followed up on. The lady has two small children and just got in over her head with a dog. I have her phone number and have asked her to take the posting offline because she needs to make sure that people are able to care for the dog... him beeing free is not a good idea.
He is a black labradoodle with a wavy coat. I will try to get her to send me a picture to put on here for you all and more information. Let me know if you want to foster or can help. I know that my Bodzin would love a buddy, but really that isn't realistic for us right now to take a second dog in the space of a month.
Thanks,
Leah

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good News! Chowder (the labradoodle in question) is staying with his owner for now and they are taking him to training to help with some of the behaviors that are driving the family nuts.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hip hip hoooray!!!! i wish other owners would do the same before considering giving up a dog

those stages can drive you nuts at times but also give many laughs!!!
i still say KIDS are harder to raise hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts