Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting our black mini doodle Saturday. Right now we are calling her "Johnny Cash"... since she is all dressed in black. We were thinking of calling her Cash. My hubby is not sold on it. I would love some more choices and comments about the name we sort of like..Johnny Cash

thanks

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I like Johnie, or Jonnie, or however you want to spell it. There are girls named that, kind of unusual, but that's life. You could call her JC or combine it into Jash. Or maybe not... :roll: How about trying for his wife, June?
How about one of his songs? Got a favorite one?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I love the Johnny Cash concept....but, since she's a girl, maybe "Sue" (ha, ha).

Or, hmmmmmm.....Joan Jett [Black] ????

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Midnight

Sue

Dusky

·
Registered
150 Posts
Okay I'm stretchin' it here, but kind of staying with the Cash theme, since Reese Witherspoon won the Oscar for playing June; how about Reese.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
bob...stop thinking so hard, i smell it burning way over here hahahaa

a boy named SUE.....i still love that song hahhaaaaaaa
(ok been a long day and night here folks)

NOW back to our regularly scheduled TOPIC
helping someone go crazy but having fun TRYING to name a doodle

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
NOW back to our regularly scheduled TOPIC
helping someone go crazy but having fun TRYING to name a doodle
Who has been helping you?? They're doing a great job.......A+!! :wink: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
When I bought a black mare and was driving home with her in the trailer, I had the radio on, and was trying to come up with a name for her. When Santanas Black Magic Woman came on it was "problem solved" and she became Magic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts