Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have the avitar on my profile, but with the misplaced info I couldn't sign back in, ( I hear Tucker ran his little snoot about that to everyone) I can not seem to get it to work again. I guess the 1st time it was by pure luck. Any suggestions. I already have a picture reduced to size listed as avitar, but which lick do I click on to paste on my profile? It keeps saying it has to be a certain peg or jeg or something. Please help

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
look at the top of the page..in the dark blue strip across the top are a group of little boxes that can be clicked on (FAQ, Search, etc.) Click on the one that says "Profile". You will be taken to a page where you can edit your profile. Scroll to the bottom, and you will see options for uploading your avatar. Follow the directions and you've got it!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
TuckerAndMe said:
I already have a picture reduced to size listed as avitar, but which lick do I click on to paste on my profile?
Don't know which "lick" to click, but Lynn is steering you in the right direction! :wink: :oops:

can't wait for more Tucker pictures! Maybe you can get him back on line to help! :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am there but my picture is at photobucket. so where am I uploading from? Choices --- Your machine,url, or off site. Which do I choose? And how do I get it from photobucket to my profile?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Tuckerdoodle...here is what I do:

1. Log on to Photobucket, and shrink the site so it takes up half your screen
2. Log onto the forum and get into your profile...again..shrink the site so that both photobucket and forum are side by side..
3. Scroll down in photobucket till you find the pic you want...right click
on the IMG box and hit 'copy', and it will turn blue(at least mine does)
4. go back over to your profile, scroll down to the avatar section, right click and hit past, then submit...

Good luck! Hope I didn't leave anything out!!! :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts