Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on this site for a week or two and just getting around to saying hi. And I am from Indiana. Big COLTS!! fan. I have three great boys, ages 7-6-5. I have a great husband. And our new member of the family Cacao. She is only 6.4lbs, and 10weeks old F1. And very cute.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I thought i recognized you hahhahaa!!! :wink:

HI again....and welcome samantha!!
wow 3 kids with a 3yr span........and a doodle to top it off!!!
you sure are busy but must be so happy too with the tons of love
and laughter in your home.

Cacao is goregous! lov chocolate :D

can't wait to see pics of your doodle and sons

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the ever growing club Samantha and Cacao. That is one good looking doodle. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Fort Wayne, IN. GO COLTS!!! (My son is very sad they aren't in the Super Bowl this year. But Eli may WIN it.) And yes I am very busy with my boys and puppy. But it is a good kind of busy. My boys are getting to the age were they don't want to hang out with mommy. Well maybe just my 7 and 6year olds. But we love to be outside and we were looking for a fun family dog but also something that would cuddle up with me. And Cacao was it.

As soon as I learn how to put pictures on my message area I will get you more pictures of us.

I really like this forum. You all are so helpful and I have learned alot of what to do if my dog ever eats a tampon, has biting problems and so on. I haven't had these problems yet but I know if I do have something that I have a place I can go. You all are so great. And it is nice to met people love labradoodles as much as us. :D :)

G

·
Welcome. We are a silly bunch here but there is a wealth of info and great stories for when you think your dog is bad just wait there is a story of someone else going through the same thing or worse! Kinda makes you feel better that you are not alone!!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we are sad but we are hoping Eli will win.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts