Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, there have been so many new people to join this great forum.
Sometimes I find it hard to keep up hahhahaaaa

So, to anyone I may have missed to welcoming YOU and your doodle, well you came to the right place!!

Because of this forum I have learned the commonality of the "Doodle" antics and humor. I have laughed more and fretted less when they chew a sock, or boot :roll: or a 3 by 8in hole in my wool rug.

I have also felt the comfort and sincerity of concern when my doodles once were sick. And the advice is awesome . What is shared on this forum is heartwarming and puts a smile on my face.

Welcome ONE and ALL....and may you have as much fun and great experiences getting to know both us Doodleaholics and our doodles.

PS when telling a funny story we do REQUIRE you post a pic , yes carry a camera at all times. Some here sleep with it under their pillow :wink:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I'll double the double ditto! Pictures, you say??
OK, now, we had planned a picnic with some friends for today, our last day at Eagle Lake for a few weeks. Dakota was included of course! Drove to the back of the lake; dirt roads, total washboard; took a couple of hours. When we got to the place we wanted to go. I let Dakota run! He had a total blast--climbing rocks, chasing in the water, running through the sand!! Picked my camera up; I had charged the battery last night, turned it on and . . . nothing. Well. I charged the battery but did not put it back in the camera!!!!! :evil: :evil: Not only did I miss all of the fun, fun, fun Dakota shots, but ospreys and eagles all over the place!! Curses!! :evil: Well, I have nothing to prove it, but we had a great day!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ok, I'll double the double of the double ditto....(is tht even legal in most states? :shock: ) and welcome all!!

Diane....I feel your pain. I am very good at thinking "boy these batteries are getting low, I need to change them before I leave".....get where I'm going and say "dang it.....forgot to change those batteries before I left!" :wink:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I too want to make sure to welcome everyone.

I haven't been here too long myself, but as the others have said, it's a really great site with nice people, adoreable dogs, and I'm really glad to have found it!

Jump on in, the waters fine and FULL of doodles!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts