Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We just brought little Paulie home on Thursday. He was 8 weeks on Friday, and 11 lbs. A sweet little bundle of affection! :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome Judy and Paulie...he is a pile of cute :p :p

Please make the forum part of your doodle experience. We love to watch "our" doodles grow up. Everyone will want more and more pictures.

Oh, and occasionally we may even offer some good advice :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'd want to go back to work if that was sitting at my desk each morning. Paulie the Doodle is a cutie! Welcome Sweetie and your Mom, Judy too!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glad to be here!

I have been lurking at this forum since our dear old Peanut (lab/boxer mix) passed last October. He was 12.5 yrs. And I have been obsessively checking out doodle pics for at least an hour a day... Helped my grief..
Now Paulie is here and since I work here at home his companionship just makes me SO happy!!
I am in Michigan, by the way. I live with my teenage son and hubby, daughter is at college. And in 2 weeks we will be hosting a teenage student from Vienna for a semester. He is looking forward to having a new puppy as well!
I work in computer graphics with photos, so I hope to be posting pics frequently. This is only Paulie's 4th day home, and already he has taken to curling up and snoozing at my feet while I work. So nice..! :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Judy and welcome!!!

your new baby doodle Paulie is really precious ...ohhhh soo cute!!!
Congrats :D :D :D

and if you've been lurking then you know we're a friendly crew who LOVE pics of everyone's doodles and once in a great while tease each other

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Welcome Judy!! I'm here in Michigan too!
Paulie is adorable!!! Where did you get him??

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Welcome ! Paulie is a cutie pie - make sure you tell him all about Peanut -

I talk to Annabelle about Brandy, Heidi and Molly all the time, telling her what they did, she has some of the toys they played with
I think the more you talk to your pets, the more they understand, of course some people say I'm nuts talking to my dog, I am nuts so I miswell talk to my doggie :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lindamarie, I got him from a breeder in Goodrich, MI. I found them on the web and I have been extremely happy with my choice all the way through the entire process. IF I were to consider a companion for Paulie, I would go to the same breeder.

About talking to my pets, I wasn't aware just how much I spoke to mine until he was gone..
Now I realize I have become one of those people who talks to my pet all the time! :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome to you and Paulie!! He's sooooo beautiful! Hope to see you around the forum :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Judy,
We got Bogie in Holly, MI.

I live in Birmingham and there are a couple others here from B'ham and Ann Arbor!! Where are you??

Maybe we can do a doodle party this summer.......Bogie is gearing up to PARTY!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome Judy and Paulie. As a former lurker, I am sure you know we are smart about doodles and and lots of fun. Really is quite a group. Enjoy it here and enjoy that little guy Paulie too. I must say he is handsome...he looks alot like Marley at that stage too!! Have fun!!

G

·
Welcome Judy and Paulie!!! Paulie sure is a cutie!!! Seeing everyone's new puppy pics and hearing about how great they listen makes me almost want another puppy. Mine just turned 8 mos and I swear some days it is like she doesn't know one single command.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts