Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody! I am a 6.5 month old LD, I live in GA, with Mom and Dad, and 3 feline sisters!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I wish they would, but they only come around when I am not in the mood to play... like when I'm asleep, or about to fall asleep...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome Lucas! Wow, I can't believe all of your toys are still intact...looks like you need a lesson in doodle "destuffing" :lol:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know, actually he is relatively gentle on his toys. Killed 2 so far, likes the tags on anything... will chew on those for awhile... not much of a seek and destroyer! Famous last words right?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Funny thing is, he was awake as we put his toys on him! He just watched us out of the corner of his eyes... like... what are you guys doing???

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome Lucas and family!
Looks like we will have some interesting pictures and comments from this family...Lucas is a darling!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Welcome Lucas and Lucas' Mom! Another adorable doodle!!! :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LUCAS is a real sweetie pie and either was totally exhausted that he let you put all those toys on him or he's real mellow hahahhaaa

welcome and great pics!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Jenny and Lucas,

Welcome!! How adorable those pics are!!
I am amazed that Lucas didn't seem to budge
while you covered him with toys. Enjoy his calm
laid back attitude....it may change soon!! Then, again, it may not!
He is such a cutey. More pictures soon, please!
We are all addicted to puppy pics!

:lol:
8)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
That is soooooooooo cute!!! I can't believe he just laid there like that! hahahahahaha!! What a dollbaby!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't get me wrong... he has his moments... but so far... pretty laid back! Or maybe, we just keep telling ourselves that, hoping it will take!

·
Registered
16 Posts
L's Mom said:
Hello Everybody! I am a 6.5 month old LD, I live in GA, with Mom and Dad, and 3 feline sisters!

Hello Lucas, my name is Ryder - I'm only a little over 11 weeks old...I live in Georgia too...in Acworth up by lake Allatoona. Where in GA are you?
-Ryder

1 - 20 of 23 Posts