Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
turtleaut told me about this site and I'm so happy to be here.
I have a 6 month old Labradoodle name Zoey and she has her own website, myspace page and has wrote a book about the Law of Attraction.
Yes, she is very talented and adorable. There are lot's of pics of her at her website.
Nice to meet you all.
Tricia & Zoey

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome Tricia & Zoey!!!! She is a little doll! Love the pics!!!
You'll love it here...and find it hard logging off every night!!! :D

_____________________________________-
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly! :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Tricia...nice to meet you and ZOEY is adorable. Nice site by the way and i love the pic of zoey under the blanket :D

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hi Tricia & Zoey! Welcome to the forum. I agree with Kathie, you will find it difficult to log off each night as I must do soon. It's after midnight and I have to be at work at 7 tomorrow :(

Hopefully I'll have a chance to check out Zoey's site tomorrow.

By the way, Zoey reminds me of Echo when he was small!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome to the World of Doodle Smiles Tricia and Zoey (who is a little doll baby)!

You'll find lots of GREAT advice :D , MANY chuckles :lol: (and a tear or two :cry:), MUCH silliness :roll: but mostly TREMENDOUS love for these wonderful dogs. We are all addicted to Doodles! But the only "twelve steps" we take are the ones looking for the perfect potty spot :oops: !

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Hi Tricia,

Just found this post....I have been only sporadically online lately....not reading as much of the forum as I usually do. It is a favorite hang out of addicts...good ones!! :lol: I love the picture of Zoey!! Haven't been to her web site yet....but will check it out.

Welcome to doodleland...
8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts