Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just adopted Monte our 5 month old labradoodle from a rescue this past weekend. He is the sweetest little guy. My 2 & 5 yr. old are anxious to play with him, but he isn't too interested.Though I must say he is my first dog. So i am looking forward to the wisdom I will find here. I am so overwhelmed.But thrilled. I can't get any housework done, I spend my time with Monte.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!! Bless you for adapting a rescue and giving a forever home to a needy doodle (I've 2 rescues myself). Good luck and we'd like more pictures please. As for the housework.....what's that?? :roll: :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh - how cute :)

I think your puppy needs some time to adjust to his new home. He also may just be mellow :) Let him get settled and used to his new home and I bet his playful side will come out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
He's a cutie. Give him a few days .... he'll adjust once he realizes he's not just visiting and you love him.

Housework? I have an 11-week puppy and no kids. My kitchen looks like I have 12 kids. Anything chewable is up on the counter (shoes sometimes -- lol), and there are enough toys to trip you just walking across the room to get a bottle of water. I haven't cooked in days -- ha ha

Welcome! I think you'll enjoy doodling with us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts