Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for about ten days and decided to take the plunge. We have a six month old puppy named Henry who has completely changed our lives. This is not only my first Labradoodle, but my very first dog so everything is new and exciting for me. I'm sure I'll have loads of questions for everyone.

I (Susan) will be doing most of the posting but I'm sure Andrew will chime in now and then.

Looking forward to participating in this forum. I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how - I'll look back at the postings giving instructions.

Susan, Andrew & Henry

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome, Susan, Andrew and Henry. Henry is very cute. It is always fun to have new members on the forum. There are great doodle owners and prospective doodle owners here. Some great advise and laughs to help when dealing with a puppy get tough. Look forward to more pictures. :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Henry!!! mmmmm.....remind anyone of a candy bar??? :lol: A big welcome to you and your Mommy!!! You are absolutely adorable, and will have so much fun here!!! Make sure your Mom post lotsa pics!!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome to y'all and OMG that 2nd pic of HENRY just melted my heart!

i LOVE his huge paws and adorable eyes!! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome! You'll find lots of great information here, and everyone is wonderful! I've also never owned a dog until just recently when I got Cooper. He'll soon be 5 months old and is a whirlwind of fun! He's changed our lives.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Welcome Susan and Henry! What a cutie!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Well, aren't you a whole puppy pile of cute?!
Welcome Henry, Susan and Andrew ... this is a great site.
Full of fun and information and folks who will correct your spelling! :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
:lol: :) Welcome Susan, Andrew & Henry!! :lol: :)

Great photos and nice avavtar too. Henry sure is a good looking puppy.

I find it hard not to say that when posting welcomes. Has anybody ever seen anybody ever seen an ugly Labradoodle????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts