Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and just found the time to register. We brought Brutus home almost 2 months ago. He is one of Nancy's (from Doodlesville) grandpuppies. He's also Dekker's brother! Brutus has two human sisters - Katie is 5, and Emily is 4. He also has two cat siblings who would prefer that he stayed as far away from them as possible. Brutus is a black F3 labradoodle and is silvering rapidly, so I would guess he'll be a completely different looking dog in another year.

One question - which photo program do you use to link your pics? The ones I have are all password protected, and I'd like to share a few pics of my beautiful boy!

Thanks for having such a great on-line community and letting us be a part of it!

Sarah

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome, welcome Sarah. I'm sure Gene will help you out post pics he's the expert.
Can't wait to see a pic of Dekker's bro. Do you have a puppy pic from when Nancy posted them on her site, I'm so curious...
How are you all adjusting to having a puppy in the family? Having tons of fun and frowns I'm sure :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to hearing more.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome..it is great fun to have so many new doodles to learn about. I second the idea that Gene will jump in her soon and help with the photos.

G

·
Hi and welcome!! I am not Gene but most of us use photobucket. It is free to register and so easy to upload photos to this site from. Can't wait to see pics of your pup!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics (hopefully)

Let's try this!

G

·
Ah Brutus....I just put two and two together!!!! Where in Ohio are you from??? I was born and raised in a suburb of Cleveland. Now live in NC but still love the Bucks. Maya even has a jersey she wears every Saturday!!

Anyway Brutus is gorgeous!!!! Welcome!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are Marietta folks. Dh grew up in Columbus. Brutus "the Buckeye" went trick-or-treating with us in a jersey and hat. Unfortunately, my pics didn't come out!

G

·
Congrats on Brutus!!! I will be drivig through marrietta on my way home in a few weeks. Lucky Maya is great in the car and doesn't mind a 10 hour ride.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome Sarah and Brutus!! Great to have another Ohioan on board. If we get many more of us, Annmarie's romp will have to move over a few states, or we'll all have to carpool.....or rent a bus!! :lol:

Glad you figured out the pictures....even without my help! Sorry, I was at work!

Great pictures....Brutus is a handsome dood!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Awwww how cute is Brutus??? Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well a big HELLO to you too Brutus!!! and Sarah....welcome to this wild wacky and informative forum!!! He is adorable Sarah!!!! Thanks for joining!!! :wink:

G

·
gene said:
Welcome Sarah and Brutus!! Great to have another Ohioan on board. If we get many more of us, Annmarie's romp will have to move over a few states, or we'll all have to carpool.....or rent a bus!! :lol:
Wow that would defintely be an interesting bus ride!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
hmz819 said:
gene said:
Wow that would defintely be an interesting bus ride!!!
I don't know .... maybe we could all gather in Gene's backyard and have chicken sandwiches ... or would that be chicken "legs"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm counting four Ohioans ... maybe five? Perhaps we should be known as the Doodle State rather than the Buckeye State!

Oh! :oops: A Big Welcome to Brutus, his sisters and Sarah!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
:) :lol: Welcome Sarah and Brutus and the rest of the K's. :lol: :)

Brutus, you are one handsome dog. And lucky. If you love kids like my Marley does, everbody in that house in for lots of fun!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts