Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!

I just want to say hello and thank everyone for this forum. I was thinking of adopting a doodle but after being on this forum and reading everyones posts and seeing the pictures there is no doubt I am getting a doodle!!! Currently I have a three year old lab who is in need of a friend.

Now the the hard part starts finding a doodle in my area in which needs a home, which isn't going to be an easy task. I have filled out a few applicationfor doodle I have found but I am always to late. So I will wait patiently for the right doodle. Scanning the rescues everyday to see if anything comes available in my area. So if anyone hears of a doodle in which needs a home please think of me. I will travel withing reason for a new baby. If anyone has advise on adopting please let me know.

THANKS EVERYONE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome! That's wonderful that you're looking for a rescue doodle!
Have you checked www.petharbor.com? A lot of the shelters that list on that site don't list on Petfinder, so its a good one to check. (I have a bunch of other links too, let me know if you'd like them. :) )

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I love looking at everyone's doodle pictures and reading your stories. I have even gotten my husband hooked on everyone's stories and pictures.

I am scanning daily for a rescue when the time is right I am sure I will find he/she. I think I am being a little to pickey because I would like a white/buff so that all the animal hair in my house blends together.

Thank you my boo for the website I will check it out.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Welcome!
I am sure you will have no problem finding a Labradoodle through this site...there are a few here VERY dedicated to helping out homeless doodles and will post them quite frequently!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Digger 3!!! welcome!!

there are quite a few postings on doodles needing rehomes lately
hope you find the one for you........keep us posted :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Hi and welcome
I have pups and a couple of older doodles looking for a home, Im not to far from you
we do have some restrictions reguarding older doodle adoption
you are welcome to email me
or IM (click on link)
goto website complete application, put that you were referred from this website
im appc 2hrs from you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts