Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is gavin and i just recently joined the forum. just thought i would say hello. Below is a picture of my puppy charlie.
thanks...
Gavin

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hi Gavin,

Welcome, Charlie is very handsome...beautiful, shiny coat.

How old is Charlie and how long have you had him?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
How do Gavin and Charlie!

Puppy Charlie is a cutie .... you'll enjoy the forum ... And Ebbe and I say WELCOME! (well, Ebbe say woof!)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome, Gavin :)

Charlie is a kee-yoouuuuuuu-tee!!! I love his little face! Enjoy your time here...

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Welcome!

Gavin, Charlie is a cutie! We look forward to hearing all about his "adventures!"

You'll find the people on this forum to be very helpful and they will start to grow on you. You'll be treated like family - or maybe better!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone, Thanks for all the nice comments. Ive had him 6 days now, Hes 10 weeks old. Hes a lovely little dog who is always happy to play arouned, very energetic and very loving. I love him to bits already, and cant wait for our future together.I took him to have his injections and got his worming tablets. Also i am thinking of having him chipped.

After taking him to the vets to have his injections he was a bit poorly.After speaking to the local pet shop, they recommended feeding him on some rice and chicken for a few days, just to help line his stomach. I have now gradually wound him into eating his puppy food.

After having him for only 6 days, hes nearly fully house trained. It wasnt too hard due to him living in a kennel before, so he was abit used to going to the toilet outside.

Hes is scared to go in the garden at night on his own :lol: so i take him out everynight before i go to bed, He gets scared of his own relfection in the green house glass and get scared of different noises. But then this is probably due to him gettin used to them and being so young

I will take him back to the vets in 3weeks for his second injection. So then i will be able to introduce him to the other familys dogs.

I will try and get some more pictures and put on here.

Thanks again from the both of us... :D :D ,
Gavin and Charlie.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
A little yogurt or pepto also helps with the tender tummy. Good luck with all that. They are a joy and a pleasure, for sure. Also great for comedy relief!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Nice to meet you Gavin and Charlie! And welcome to the Forum!!! :wink:
Charlie, you are a handsome pup, but I think you should tell your Dad that you look an awful lot like Raleigh.....hopefully you don't ACT the same!!!! :shock: Bwahahahaha.....But if you do, you are sure to give your Dad lots of enjoyable,memorable moments, that hopefully he'll share with all of us here!!! More pic please!!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome and NICE to meet you Gavin and Charlie!!!!

Charlie is a cutie pie......i too have a black labradoodle.
it will be interesting to see if Charlie, Raleigh and my Max are look alike as Charlie matures!

Congrats on being a doodle parent and he's only 10wks old such a little baby ..........more pics please :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts