Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pictures of Hector on his first day home. In the time it's taken me to figure out how to do this, he left me a lovely surprise on the living room floor! My children are yelling "Mommy, Hector pooped on the floor!" Thank Heavens for hardwood floors - don't know what I'd do w/o them! :lol:
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u194/jennytuk/

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hector is beautiful and looks so calm but watch out - those paws look awfully familiar - if you leave them hairy they
may dust those hard wood floors for you! Bella looks like she fell asleep with the puppy - I remember those days. Beautiful pics of family.
Welcome.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hector's paws

Thanks for the compliments, and the thing about the paws is soooo true! I clipped the hair the second day, because he was wiping out all over the place. He'd do the Scooby Doo running start, and when he got to the toy that was thrown, he'd go sprawling and sliding into the door, furniture, legs, etc. that was by him! Even trimmed, he sounds like he's scuffiing around in slippers!

Dextersmommy, I'd like to see a picture of Dexter!
Jenny

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh Jenny...i just fell in love all over again!! Hector is a doll!! such a sweet face and gorgeous coat!!

CONGRATS with your new bundle of doodle joy!! :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahah white puppy...might want to buy stock in good doggy shampoo and conditioner.

and peanut is a mud magnet too :roll:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Jenny,

Your pics are great! I love the white ones....well, I love the white, cream, black, chocolate, red ones......

Dexter does look related to Hector.....Then that Doodle "look" I see everywhere in all of them, huh? Not your standard "mut!" ( A neighbor called Coco " just a mut " the other day when I told him about Doodles....)
Well, they are the most beautiful "muts" EVER to me!! :D

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Oh My!!

Is Coco getting too big of a belly????? Or is it the way she is layin' down??? No more chews for awhile!! How will we survive?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hector, your pictures are adorable! And the eyelashes!!!!!! Incredible! :D
Before you know it, all the girls will be banging down your door!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts