Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever been seen saying Don't eat your poo? I have just a few minutes ago. I bet my neighbor thought I was CRAZY!! But Cacao was about to eat her own poo. That is the one thing that grosses me out about my dog. I don't totally get the eating paper. But I guess sock look like fun when your brothers (my sons) chase you to get them. Anyway that was very embarrassing.

So just wondering how many of you say that at 9:50pm....LOL.... My poor neighbor. :D :shock: :D :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaaa that is funny!!

and NOPE none of my dogs eat poop :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Teehee.. my dog does not eat poop either
but if I did not block off the cat litter boxes he might as
he did go for that when he was a pup.............

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GREAT!!!! :D Mine is the only one that eats her poo. How gross is that? YUCK!!!! I don't think you can say much on this other then YUCK!!!! But thanks now I know my dog is weird. :D :D :D She is normal other then that.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Gus does it now and then, usually if they are in the yard first thing in the am before they get breakfast, he'll snack on the poos from last night. I have to be pretty diligent at picking up after them even in the dark. Its funny how excited i get when i go out in the morning and see poos in the yard "whooray, you didnt eat them Gus, good boy!!".

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I was just thinking sdruge.......Cacao is the perfect doodle, she cleans up after herself hahhaaaaaaaa and you don't have pooper scooper duty! :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes she cleans up after herself. I wouldn't want a kiss after she does it. I would like her not to eat poo. YUCK!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts