Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a nice day - I'm off to paint class, dont know what possessed me to sign up for a class that required getting up at 7am
I am a nightowl and like normal was still awake at 3am

Annabelle knows I'm leaving and is sticking like glue, gonna miss me, heck no she's waiting for the Jumbo size treat she gets when I go out

Have fun today :)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Have a great time in Paint class Mary!!! It's an absolutely beee-u-ti-ful fall day here in NH..temp.61, sun and falling leaves!!! :wink: Who could ask for more??
Gotta see your finished peice when completed..ok?? Love your emoti-con!!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
An early morning paint class? LOL OMG I'd be falling asleep in my paint.

I've got plans to go to an orchard this afternoon with my Mother, my daughter and her family, and brother and his family. This is an annual outing for us 4 generations. We get to ride on a hay wagon out to the trees, pick our apples, buy pumpkins, then all come back here for a potluck supper.

My nephews, ages 4 and 10 will get to meet the puppies for the first time, so they're extra excited. I plan to get some photos today!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
UGH! 7 AM on a Saturday, sound like something I would sign up for and then wonder what I was thinking. Have a great time and post some pictures.

Tink, your outing today sounds fabulous.

We are having a rainy, drizzly day. Think I will stay inside with Tanner and bake something fattening :wink:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
It's NASCAR race weekend here. I live 8 miles from Kansas Speedway, so needless to say I'm here for the day. Traffic can be terrible at certain times.

DH Dave is at the track. He lives for this time of year!

A trip to the orchard sounds like my kind of day. I'm jealous!!!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a gorgeous day here also - sunny and 80 with a breeze

We live 2 miles from Bristol Motor speedway - Nascar here twice a year, I do not go out race week, we live off the main road going to the track, cant get anywhere DH just about lives at the track when it's race week

Thunder Valley is 2-1/2 miles from the house (drag strip) he also goes to all the major events there.

Been there done that, I stay home for all of that stuff, I can hear the races from the house, that's close enough. Although I must say, seeing a race at BMS is a treat - you can see everthing that goes on all the time since its a 1/2 mile oval. I did enjoy the few races I went too, but it's so loud and so many people, I just as soon stay home :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Snow in Salt Lake today

We had snow today...Can you believe it....it was in the high 90's for 4 months, we had 2 weeks of fall and now snow :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Snow in Salt Lake today

annieG said:
We had snow today...Can you believe it....it was in the high 90's for 4 months, we had 2 weeks of fall and now snow :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Feel free to send the snow towards NE Tennessee :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I want to be watching the car races too.

and annieg SNOW :shock: i can't imagine that yet brrrrr

Annabelle's mommie has noodle in head to make such a early morning class hahahahaaa
all i could do at that hour is finger painting :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MaxandMe said:
Annabelle's mommie has noodle in head to make such a early morning class hahahahaaa
all i could do at that hour is finger painting :wink:
Annabelle's Mommy has to agree with that one, especially since I signed up for another in October and November

- I hate mornings, but love taking classes with Janice, have a few evening classes thrown in for good measure

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
blueteal said:
all i could do at that hour is finger painting
Bahahaahhhaahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Which explains why her makeup looks like it does in the morning! :shock:

Since this may be my last post ever (she's probably going to kill me!!)......it was wonderful knowing you all!! Remember me in your hearts and prayers..... :roll:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha...THAT was a good one Gene!!!!! Do you really have access to Mary's security cam??? :shock: And yes, it was nice knowin ya! :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts