Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had such a pleasant trip to the vet with the doodles. Dexter had his stitches removed and was given the OK to resume all normal activity :D Kirby had to get his rabies shot. He was such a good boy...he was completely calm the entire time. The vet noticed he was matted near his private area and asked if he could give him a sanitary cut...well Kirby has a fear of electric clippers, but I told him to give it a try. Kirby allowed him to do the cut and did not freak out (the vet showed us how to position Kirby so we could do it in the future).

So the doodles are happy as can be running and playing :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
gene said:
What good boys!! Nothing better than a shot and a sanitary cut, huh Kirby? :oops: :lol:
LOL! Do you know this from personal experience?!

Leslie, It's good to know that Dex has a clean bill of health. :)

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
blueteal said:
gene said:
DebBrown said:
gene said:
What good boys!! Nothing better than a shot and a sanitary cut, huh Kirby? :oops: :lol:
DITTO
ohhhhhhhhhh i am trying so hard to be good and set a example
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PS Leslie glad all went well and to also hear Kirby didnt' freak with the clippers! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
blueteal said:
gene said:
DebBrown said:
gene said:
DITTO
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PS Leslie glad all went well and to also hear Kirby didnt' freak with the clippers! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
gene said:
MaxandMe said:
blueteal said:
gene said:
DebBrown said:
[quote="gene":zuhv9yy4]What good boys!! Nothing better than a shot and a sanitary cut, huh Kirby? :oops: :lol:
DITTO
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[/quote:zuhv9yy4]

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
They can amaze us sometimes...
I thought Moses would freak when I left him with the groomer... and for sure when she started on his underside with the clippers. Instead he had rolled onto his back, spread his legs and just let her do her thing! She said she wished they were all so obliging! LOL

Way to go boys! Might as well cooperate and get it done right.
:lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I gave the vet a big huge warning about Kirby and how he will freak when he sees clippers...well he must have though I was an idiot because he said Kirby didn't even move...haha...he's all nice and clipped up now.

We just have to rub neosporin on Dex's incision for the next 5 days...to help the final healing. He doesn't seem to mind extra belly rubs :D

Gene and Sue - you guys are too funny...hahaha

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I never thought of it this way but we do give humans a SANITARY CUT when we do a Cardiac Cath :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I never thought of it this way but we do give humans a SANITARY CUT when we do a Cardiac Cath
C'MON GENE...JUMP ON IN...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
tykesmom said:
I never thought of it this way but we do give humans a SANITARY CUT when we do a Cardiac Cath
C'MON GENE...JUMP ON IN...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As compared to an unsanitary cut?? :oops:

Sorry....best I can do after a long night serving, but not drinking, coffee.....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Poor GENE is having Blonde moments lately and his brain ceases working
we need to send him a GET WELL Soon card :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts