Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everybody know how thankful I am for this forum and for everybody that participates.

You have truly become my extended family!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving! I feel the same way about this forum. Everyone really made me feel better when I was facing a hard decision and everyone celebrated with me when the outcome was a good one! It is nice to know that you can always come here for support. I have never been a member of a forum and I am glad I found this one!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my forum family.

Take the time to look around and see how blessed we are. Look at your loved ones, your beautiful 4-legged companions, your homes. Look at the sky and be thankful for another day to do your best. Enjoy life and know that everything unfolds as it should.

:)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
What a great post and what a great forum. This is first and BEST forum I've ever participated in. That says a lot for all of you....Thank you each and everyone!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
I couldn't agree more with you "guys". Thank you for being there for me when I needed advice and comfort.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I'll be away for a week so I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to check the forum until I return. Have a great week!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
If it wasn't for the forum, I wouldn't be a doodle mom. You guys are the best. You're there in the good times, in the hard times and when something that is meaningless to most...you GET IT...You really get it. How wonderful is that....you understand and share in the love we have for our four legged friends..doodles and others.

Have a great Thanksgiving and for those who are having a hard time right now...we are there for you.

God Bless

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Remember to give thanks to the One who gives it all!!
Well said!!! And on that note, I'll wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving also! Safe driving, coming and going, and enjoy your delicious meals!!!
We are all so fortunate....especially to have each other on this forum, for which I am very thankful! :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all, even our Canadian friends as I'm thankful for you also - may you and your families be blessed with health and happiness
I feel truly blessed to have found this forum and enjoy the support and friendships here

Thank you
Mary

Woof, Woof-woof (translation Happy Turkey Day)
Love Annabelle

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!!

and this forum is simply the best due to all the people here and their doodls too :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
annabelles mom said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all, even our Canadian friends as I'm thankful for you also - may you and your families be blessed with health and happiness
I feel truly blessed to have found this forum and enjoy the support and friendships here

Thank you
Mary

Thanks Mary for including me ...................
I am thankful for making the decision to get Denver
as he is the reason that I have met such a wonderful caring forum
family. You are truly a different kind of folk(thank the heavens for that) and I am so happy for people who truly "get it"

Sue

1 - 13 of 13 Posts