Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was this forum without you.......hmmmmmmm?? I don't really know, I joined 7 days before you.....like two ships that pass in the night. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but were Annmarie and I the original Hooligans?? :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
What would the forum be without EITHER of you???

Happy Anniversary to you both...thank you for your unique contributions. :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
We all owe you two a lot. By the time I arrived in December, you two were already at it ..........a lot of spilled coffee and it's your fault :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Annie....just send the dry cleaning bill to Annmarie...she says she feels bad about it and will happily pay the extra for 1 hour deluxe service! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG I didn't know this post was here till JUST NOW!!!!

hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am laughing so hard, am in shock, and GENE you have touched my heart!! and everyone else too
(ok Enuf mush)

GENE i am the ONLY ORIGINAL BLONDIE HOOLIGAN hahhahaa

and know what? i am going to try to find one of our original abbott and costello dynamic duo acts on this forum!!!

OH PLEASE send all dry cleaning BILLS TO GENE as him and SUE instigate me!!! they're the real culprits.........NOT ME

Happy Anniversay MR GREEN GENE!!! hhahhaa May Jonah always OUTSMART YOU !! tho lately that isn't hard to do hahhahaa

(GENE really is a blonde who DYES his har brunette-- and i am the reverse)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MaxandMe said:
(GENE really is a blonde who DYES his har brunette-- and i am the reverse)
Not only are the blond roots showing.....but the southern roots are making an appearance today also!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK to start off a celebration you gotta have some music
hahhhaaa

here's the 1st one
( so far i am being nice...and geting warmed up as i am sipping my 1st cup of coffee)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

To two of the craziest people I've been blessed to know!!!! The laughs are boundless! As well as the freindship and camaderie!!!! :wink:
Anyone know what camaderie means??? :shock: hahahahahaha

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Main Entry:
ca·ma·ra·de·rie Listen to the pronunciation of camaraderie
Pronunciation:
\ˌkäm-ˈrä-d(ə-)rē, ˌkam-, ˌkä-mə-, ˌka-, -ˈra-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French, from camarade comrade
Date:

: a spirit of friendly good-fellowship

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahaha....I KNEW you were going to do that Gene!!!! But I thought you'd use wikapedia.....hahaha...and I 'spelt' it worng too!!! :oops:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
Bwahahaha....I KNEW you were going to do that Gene!!!! But I thought you'd use wikapedia.....hahaha...and I 'spelt' it worng too!!! :oops:
YESSSSSSSSSS some ONE like KATHIE spelled " wrong" wrong hhahahhaaaaaaaaa NOW tell me she doesn't have Blonde roots , either that or she's emaulating me

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Annmarie....I think this is a more appropriate theme song for us.....

My one older brother used to scare the poop out of me chasing me around the yard singing this when I was a wee lad!! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE....hasn't Jonah scared the POOP out of a few times too? :wink:

and GENE here's a song that shows my orginal ROOTS hahahhaaa

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
You guys crack me up! No, this forum would not be the same without you. Thanks for all the laughter and the tears!

Yes, we should definitely

1 - 19 of 19 Posts