Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys have any traditions for new years eve??

We will just be haveing a cosy family night here in Nova Scotia. We are gonna watch tv from back home over the internet and just take it easy.

this is our second new years here and last year we vere surpriced that there was not much going on really hehe, I know there is a firework display nearby us now, but I doupt it will compare with the crazyness we are used to on new years :shock: :shock: back home the law for fireworks is very strict exept for this time of year and people literally go crazy heeh
I found a link on youtube that shows some of it

happy new years from Kasper and family :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
For years, we'd have surf and turf at my house letting the kids get a thrill of watching lobsters we put on the floor.
Then i'd have home parties with a huge spread of food out, tons of laughter and anyone could drop by that wanted to.

KIDS are grown now, I am not married anymore, but i have a wonderful fiance DAVE, 3 awesomely comical doodles and now prefer to quietly
stay home, relax , my kids sometimes stay here and friends
can always drop in without any prior notice. OH yeah, i always
have alot of food on hand and goodies too.

Happy NEW YEAR one and all....may 2008 bring more laughter, happiness and great memories!!!

This forum has been a great addition to my life!!! and probably at times stopped me from wanting to kill my doodles at times hahhahaaa
I Laugh alot more now and you are all my motivation and the reason I try to write blog articles. THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts