Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow, Lisa, I think I can smell that flower! What a great shot!
Thank you...
And a big Happy Mother's Day to the forum family too...including the Doodle Moms (and Doodle Mr. Moms!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
AND here is one from my yard that blooms in july

Lisa that shot of that plant is GREAT!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
lisa....i will look and see if i still have the tag? i've had them for years now but keep many tags. They fragrant as well which is unique for Daylilies. I could always mail you a piece if you like.
I also have other frangrant daylilies. Oriental ones are nice but deer eat the buds.

Somehow i got carried away earlier today and bought 5 clematis vines :shock: i have 2 nice ones already hahhahaa
so i got differing varieties today. One is yellow and looks like a yellow chinese lantern...then 3 others that are normal ...then the panulicita white one that grows 20ft hahhahaa DAVE is a bad influence around me hahhaha

Here i work again in landscaping and don't buy plants ...really proud of myself THEN i go out on mother's day to get my plants for my pots for outside and OMG i went haywire!!! and had a blast doing it!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow, Ann Marie and Lisa, between the two of you, I finally get to enjoy spring flowers! Mmmmmm, nice!
Thanks!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wait till JUNE.....hahhaha Lisa and I will razzle dazzle ya more! :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
OH, Gene! I love Iris flowers! This is gorgeous!
Wow, you guys are great...all I see is dirt and pine trees out in my yard. Pretty in its own way, but not flowery! Thanks!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what peeling paint? all i see is a gorgeous IRIS! :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts