Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays everyone!!! Here is Maya's and I Christmas photo. There are also some others from our trip to the beach.

Missing one of my antlers....

Wow these waves are fun!!!

do you think this is my good side??

Now where did all those birds go?

Thanks for looking. Love Maya

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What adorable pictures! You both look so happy and relaxed...that is the way to spend the holidays, for sure!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Happy Holidays to you and Maya too, Heather! What beautiful pictures! Maya looks like she really loves the beach!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
What a treat to wake up to and to see that not everyone is in a frozen world. Beautiful pictures..and she does look like one of Santa's reindeer in #2. Looks like such fun. :p

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Jonah...

Mom didn't let me eat the antler. It was windy at the beach and the wind blew it back. I did try to eat them though but Mom knew what was up.

Woof
Maya

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow!
Those pictures really did me good this morning....I am in the aftermath of a major ice storm and just got my power back after two days.....what I wouldn't give to be looking at the ocean right now!!!

Maya, you wear your antlers sooo well 8)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Gheesh Maya..we're in the middle of storm 'Alexander', and you're at the beach!!! Cool!!!!! I've never tried the waves, but the snow sure is fun!!!

your frozen pals,
Raleigh & Molly!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Great Pics! Happy Holidaze...mtd/Abby

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Fabulous photos! Wish I was there, the ocean is my TRUE love!!! (SSSSHHHH, Don't tell my DH!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW Maya is goregous!! i never realized how wavy her coat is till now and she looks like she' having a blast!!!

while we're having a snowstorm ......you luckily are froclicking on the beach!! we're envious :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts