Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight's the second night of Hanukkah. Granddaughter ended up spending the night because the roads were too snowy for dad to pick her up after work, and we played Dreidel after we lit the candles, with Chouette NOT helping. A rollicking time was had by all - even DH, behind the camera for a change!

A formal shot:

and then a silly one! Granddaughter just got her braces today; can you see them? They're pink and green!

We get to do Christmas, too - we'll probably go choose our tree this weekend.

Happy holidays to all!

Leslie

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gene said:
Great photos....I'm hope Chouette at least waited til her turn to play with the dreidel! :lol:
No, she did NOT! Try spinning a dreidel with a curious doodle wanting to get in on the fun....She kept wanting to pounce on it, and we had to keep removing it from those jaws.

Then she got so excited with all the roughhousing and everything that she snuck off into DH's den and piddled! We have GOT to start feeding and playing with her in there so she sees it as part of her territory. That's the first time she's slipped in months and months!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
River Rat said:
No, she did NOT! Try spinning a dreidel with a curious doodle wanting to get in on the fun....She kept wanting to pounce on it, and we had to keep removing it from those jaws.

Then she got so excited with all the roughhousing and everything that she snuck off into DH's den and piddled!
Maybe she didn't understand the Hebrew symbols on her turn and thought it meant go piddle in the den..... :oops: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Happy Hannukah Leslie and Chouette!

Just a couple more things our "twin" doodles have in common: we also celebrate both Christmas and Hannukah and Charlie's best friend is my 8 year old granddaughter. :D

Deb

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Blessings to all from this interfaith house! :D :D :D

Ebbe and I are the only ones lighting the menorah this week (DH is out of town), I love the tradition and the prayer.
Though DH makes fun of my pronunciation of the Hebrew :oops: !

He, in turn loves to go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Happy Hannukah Leslie and Chouette! what a lovely photo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts