Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Halloween to all our Doodle friends. We will be handing out goodies tonight....I'll try to get pictures!! I did get bones to keep the kids occupied and not too jumpy!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Do we get treats too Uncle Gene???? Hahahahaha....
Molly was really easy to dress for the occasion..and quite the ham....Raleigh???? Well let me just say that my back is achin!!!!!! and I did the best I could with the little bugger....enjoy... :wink:

Diva Dog

Aren't I sweet???? (altho I think I need a manicure,,,) and honestly girls..don't these straps just drive you nuts????

ARRRGGGGGHHHHH...I'm rough and I'm tough..I'm Captain Raleigh!!!..ARRRGGGGG....I'll make ye walk the plank if ye don't give me all yer booty!!! ARRGGGHHH..

Enough Mom!!!! I've had ENOUGH!!! ARRRRGH....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahahaaaaaaaaaaa Pooor Raleigh, wants to to go find TREASURE and he is held back for pictures!! hahahhahaaaaa

Molly, looks game tho :wink:

Happppppppppppy Hallllllllloweeeeeeeeen!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They'll be coming.......if I can handle the two together!! :roll:

Kathie......I've got a new desktop.....MOLLY!! Jonah's been heavy breathing all over the screen and the keyboard's wet with drool!! He says HUBBA HUBBA!!! :lol:

Miko says she'll walk the plank for you anytime Raleigh!! :oops:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
They'll be coming.......if I can handle the two together!!
Bwahahaha....that's why I started this past weekend taking pix....it ain't easy with two, and to get them to SIT dressed up in those get-ups??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Where are the pics of everyone else's doodles dressed up???
All I am asking for is one .... just one .... before Ebbe transforms into the :twisted: Ebbinator :twisted: and tries to get it off. Well ... maybe two :?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Great costumes for Molly and Raleigh!

OK, we're not very original and Mom didn't want to spend big bucks, so all I got was this T-shirt. Geeesh! I did get some treats out of the whole thing though, cuz Mom's camera really lags and I moved too much. I can't see for all the flashes that went off! Happy Halloween everyone!

Your friend, Cali

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...those photos are great.

Our 2 are in the yard with Jerry...trick or treaters are a bit too exciting for them...haha...we may try to get the fire hydrant costume from last year on Kirby...I don't know if it'll fit though.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
ok so the costume is very definitely too small for Kirby...haha...

So here is our attempt to get Dex dressed last year...

Look at how little and chunky he was...hehe

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love seeing all our doodles in costumes!!!

i am not doing costumes since we're trying to potty train Beau and i dropped my son off and pick him up soon from his trick or treating

hhahaha he's 15 and went trick or treating with my 19yr old daughter
she went as a man and my son went as a woman........where did i go wrong in raising those kids? hahahhaa

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Terrific shirt Calli!!!!! Grey doodle, orange shirt...nice combo and great saying! And I love the way your Mom knooted the shirt to keep you from tripping!!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Cute picture of Dex Leslie....would love to see the top of the fire hydrant on his head...but if he's anything like Raleigh, it probably was next to impossible...right??? :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I envy all of you able to dress up and take pics of your doodles

max and peanut .....they last about 3 seconds before they look like bucking bronco taking it off hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Beau wore the John Deere hat but max and peanut took it off hahaha

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Kathy - we never got the hat on Dex - it was last year (when he was about 3 mos old) and all he wanted to do was play with it...haha...

We tried to get it on Kirby today, but with his hair growing back in a bit he's bigger and it wasn't even close...plus Kirby seemed to think it was a toy too...haha

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thank you for the pictures everyone .... They are all darling!

Ebbe? Well the costume was cute ....
a black satin skirt with a pink felt girl on it ...
Get It? It was a "people" skirt! :roll:
Pink bows for her head, a jaunty neck scarf.

All she wanted to do was chew it up! :shock:
If we got one halfway decent picture of her in the skirt I'll be happy.

SIGH!

Marc laughed heartily at the struggle! :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I love these photos!!

I know better than to even try to get a costume on Dex. I can't even get his harness on in under 3 minutes! :roll: :oops:

Maybe next year....but I love looking at all of your Hallo-doods :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts