Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Halloween Everyone !

Hope you all got lots of treats - Mom and Dad took me trick or treating and I got lots of treats - it was fun, now I'm home and get to go to the door and see the kids who come here for treats - what a cool concept - door to door for food :wink:

Love Annabelle

Got anymore of those yummy treats

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Great pictures!! You are the prettiest witch EVER AB!!

Jonah started to figure out what was going on and started trying to stick his head in the kids bag to retrieve something for himself!! :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annabelle you look soooooooooo adorable in your costume!!!

and Jonah ..high5 to ya buddy!! good thinking :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I love her Mary!!!! How did you ever get her to sit still????? Her costume is great, and she (as always) looks so pretty!!!

G

·
Annabelle....Great costume!!! My mom didn't take me door to door for food. I am gonna have to have a word with her about this!!

Your Friend
Maya

Jonah....did you get any snacks for yourself?? Would you share with me?? I have a mean Mom that doesn't take me door to door for food!!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone - I had such a good time, got to see a bunch of new people who dress really funny!
Towards the end of the night, I started trying to take back what Mom was handing out to these funny people, I got told No, can you believe that :shock:

Hugs
Annabelle

P.S. I love to sit for the camera, I get treats :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Annabelle, you look so pretty. Way to go Jonah, I couldn't get close enough to the door cuz mom had me on a leash. I had fun greeting everyone though. Mom took more pictures....

·
Registered
424 Posts
Wow! Annabelle looks amazing. How did you get her to keep the costume on? Sadie will only tolerate a bandana, and that's only if she can't bite it off.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jannie said:
Wow! Annabelle looks amazing. How did you get her to keep the costume on? Sadie will only tolerate a bandana, and that's only if she can't bite it off.
Thanks, Annabelle did well, the costume part she didnt mind - the hat we had a more difficult time with, it kept getting caught in her collar, so we finally cut the "hair" on the hat really short and hat stayed on better. She really is a very tolerant pup :wink:

Cali - glad Mom at least let you greet people at the door and didnt banish you to another room :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sessa35 said:
gene said:
Great pictures!! You are the prettiest witch EVER AB!!

Jonah started to figure out what was going on and started trying to stick his head in the kids bag to retrieve something for himself!! :shock:
By golly, Gene,
THAT's NO witch I tell ya...
AB is the brightest and most beautiful clown I know!!!
Duhhhh.
:oops: :oops:
:wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Tell Jonah: Tsk. Tsk. Next year, the magic wand will tap his nose each time with random outcomes...but, no worries, he'll look really cute with donkey ears and REAL baboon butt!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:wink: :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AB & Mary: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
THANKS for the great spirit and for sharing the photos of OH SO FUNNY Annabelle---who, no doubt, keeps everyone in stitches!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL I was gonna let him slide on that one, I figured he was stressed over Jonah and Miko eating so many kids

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
That and having to pick up so many bones :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
"Dem Bones Dem Bones Dem Crazy Bones"

As Miss "I will not wear a costume" and I were walking through the neighborhood handing out candy we came upon three little boys
--each three years old -- one was a bear, one was Buzz Lightyear, and one was a dalmation! All three cuter than the next!!!
As their folks and I were chatting, I looked down and what is my dog doing?

SNIFFING THE DALMATION'S BUTT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Must have been one realistic costume!!
Or the tempting tail that was part of the behind! :wink:
She had that "oooooh a new chew toy" look in her eye! 8)
We departed for home soon after!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Annabelle you wear your clown costume so well!! You look very pretty!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL Mary, how funny, surprised she didnt grab the tail and try and take the little one home :lol:

It was really quiet here for treaters - we had about 15 from 6p-7p then NOone again until 8:30p then we had about 20 or 30 until 9pm.

DH took AB's costume off her about 8pm - I left her hat at the top of stairs and when door bell ran she sat, let me put her hat on then ran down to the front door with her hat crooked on her head, she looked so cute and the little ones were more interested in AB than getting candy, was so cute.

I was very impressed with how well behaved Annabelle was with all the little kiddos :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts