Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone and their 'kids' --real and four-legged-- had a wonderful Easter! We had a good time. I was unfortunately a bit under the weather, but still had a great day. Mom and Sean (son) came over for dinner. The day was magnificent!! Haven't heard the official temp, but my guess is 78 degrees! Major spring fever!!!!! :D Dakota did everything but swim! He would have if I had of felt better but I did play lots of "catch and fetch" with him and Sparky!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Happy Easter to everyone !

We got home from Atlanta 2 hrs ago and Annabelle has been asleep on the couch since, all worn out from playing with Emma and Macy all w/e :wink: She is all cuddled up with her big red doggie :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Happy Easter to you Diane and Dakota
We went to my nieces house and ate too much
teehee. We had a playdate at the beach this weekend as well
as lots of ball playing.................We are all exhausted...........

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Happy Easter to you too. We took Kirby to my parents (2 dogs would have been way too much!) and he was SOOOOO well behaved. haha...I think the comment from my dad was "wow, he is so much more calm than Dexter"...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
we had a nice quiet easter with the doodles as my kids were in buffalo at their dad's house

we went to Dave's parents house tonight and ate way too much dinner and dessert hhahaaaa
i am heading to bed in 30min

Happy Easter one and all

Leslie, soooooooo happy to hear Kirby did so well!
and thanks Diane

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Happy Easter to you all. Sounds like everyone had a nice day..hope you are feeling better Diane.

We had a very nice warm Easter. We were suppose to go to daughter's for dinner but she was ill so Tim did a turkey breast on the BBQ and we took Tanner for a wonderful hike.

The only bad thing that happened was when we were on top of the mountain and it was quite steep, Tanner dropped his favorite frisbee over the edge and we couldn't get it. We had to leash him up and really hold on to him or he would have gone right over after it....crazy boy :p :p

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
The only bad thing that happened was when we were on top of the mountain and it was quite steep, Tanner dropped his favorite frisbee over the edge and we couldn't get it. We had to leash him up and really hold on to him or he would have gone right over after it....crazy boy
awwh...poor Tanner. Kirby scares me like that - he has no sense of self preservation...he would probably jump off anything if we threw his Kong ball :shock:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Diane, I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Sounds like you had a good Easter in spite of yourself! :D
It is sweet to hear the various stories...but gosh, Annie, it is scary about Tanner almost jumping after his frisbee!
It was a bitter-sweet day for us...we have had a hard weekend. We burried 3 puppies. (The vet said it was likely too large of a litter for Rosie...*sigh*...the remaining 9 are thriving, thank goodness, and we are keeping a very close watch over them.)
But after the sadness, we let all of the big dogs out for a run to celebrate life and it was joyful! It is so wonderful having this large space for them...and it was very warm and the pastures are green, with lots of wildflowers blooming. I have many pictures, I'll try to download a few tomorrow so that I can share them with you.
Oh, yes, and Dave got his first tick! UGH! Those tiny things are really hard to pull out!
Happy Easter! :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I've just got back from a trip to see the kids. I went back for a funeral for my Uncle, but stayed for for over a week. -- Hey, every chance I get!!

My Easter was spent recovering from my trip and doing laundry. Cinnamon was so glad to be home. She's glad she can run in and out all she wants now!!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jac said:
Diane, I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Sounds like you had a good Easter in spite of yourself! :D
It is sweet to hear the various stories...but gosh, Annie, it is scary about Tanner almost jumping after his frisbee!
It was a bitter-sweet day for us...we have had a hard weekend. We burried 3 puppies. (The vet said it was likely too large of a litter for Rosie...*sigh*...the remaining 9 are thriving, thank goodness, and we are keeping a very close watch over them.)
But after the sadness, we let all of the big dogs out for a run to celebrate life and it was joyful! It is so wonderful having this large space for them...and it was very warm and the pastures are green, with lots of wildflowers blooming. I have many pictures, I'll try to download a few tomorrow so that I can share them with you.
Oh, yes, and Dave got his first tick! UGH! Those tiny things are really hard to pull out!
Happy Easter! :D
Oh, Jac! So very sorry about the pups . . . that's so sad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts