Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tink said:
I have to say the huge flakes abut 8:30 yesterday morning were beautiful... but I'd have liked them a whole lot more on Dec 21 than March 21.
Enough is enough already!
Big Flakes?? Like this?? This was the view from my house as we looked out front just before dinner tonight, EASTER SUNDAY, March 23rd!!!!

[/img]

And this poor little guy was a little confused by all this!! I opened the sliding glass door and he just looked at me and posed.
[/img]

Oh well maybe it will let up, and I won't have to shovel tomorrow morning. It was a bright sunny day up until the dinner hour.

Hope everybody had a great Easter weekend. Stay away from the chocolate!!:lol: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
We had huge flakes like that on Friday.
Today was windy and rather cold, but what snow we got was like tiny styrofoam pellets.

Diane, I hope you're right! I am SO ready for spring weather!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
We had frost. But it looks pretty. If it was December. Spring will come soon I hope.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I honestly don't know how you put up with all that cold and snow in Wisconsin. I lived in Buffalo for 12years or so on Lake Erie and
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

here in Rochester it gets cold but with much less snow and longer summers luckily :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts