2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday!!!

Here is a cake for you:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Thanks!!!

Marley is not too excited about the event. A day at day care has left him passed out. But Kathy and I are having a celebretory cocktail as he doses.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!

Wake up Marley and tell him it's YOUR day!! hahahahaha!..and you want his particpation.... :lol:
Cute picture! :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Thanks again. :eek: :eek: He moved!!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GREG

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
No cake...But when I got in the car this morning, Marley left me a birthday card. On the front were two mugs shots of a pit bull with prison numbers at botttom and everything. The inside of the card read:

Yes, Judge I did tear apart Micheal Vicks jock strap. And I feel terrible that he was wearing it. Below, was a shredded jock strap and a football helmet!! Too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D Marley is a smart shopper.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

Hope it was a Happy Birthday!! Your card from Marley was hysterical!
Cute pics of him!! He looked very comfy after he moved!
8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I just got home from work.....and I thought you were going to say Marley left you a little "present" in the car........ :oops: :lol:

Hope you had a great day!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Happy Birthday!! :D :D :D

That last pic of Marley is so cute! He looks like a little Arctic fox, all curled up with his tail over his nose. :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Happy Birthday Greg! That Marley is just too cute! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! :D :D Somehow I missed this one!!! Sorry! :cry: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ANYONE KNOW IF MADDJAXX QUALIFIES FOR AARP NOW :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts