·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday Jonah! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope it's a great one!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Dad said we're going to take a ride today!! We're going to see Lori at that place Dad calls "work". Lori's the one that got us those yummy bones!! Think she keeps them in her pocket......? Then it's off to 2, yes 2 pet stores, a stop at Best Buy to see more friends.....and maybe, just maybe if I'm a good boy, a trip to the park (depending on Dad's back)!! The day started out with.......the hat......I don't know what's wrong with this man.......dogs DON'T WEAR HATS!!!

Here's me at one......

and this morning.....do I look bigger??

Dad apologizes for the dirty floors...we're a little muddy right now. And yes, that's Rumor's icky cage....he's a piggy!! :roll:

Thanks for all the well wishes!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! YEAH!!!!

Jonah

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Love the hat.

Happy Birthday, Jonah!

Have fun shopping.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Happy Birthday Jonah! It looks like you have a fun day ahead of you. Don't worry about the hat... you can eat it later...

Deb

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
We got back from our outing, Dad said it's toooooo cold for a walk today in the park......WUSS!! We got weighed at Petsmart today and Dad groaned. I weigh 89#!!!! :shock:

Then we went to the better local Pet store and I got to see BUNNIES!!!!!! The boy who works there asked me if I wanted a treat. I said, of course,,,,I'll take the white one!! Well, he brought be a doggie bagel. I was holding out for a BUNNIE!!, but Dad said no, the meanie!! :evil: He did get me a Birthday dessert, then went to the store and got me some soup bones and fresh meat for my bday dinner. He said I had to share that with the brats.

I'm worn out now, so time for a nap!! Thanks for all the well wishes......being 2 is cool!!

Now, if anyone wants to send me a BUNNIE!!...... :wink:

G

·
hahaha Annie!!

Jonah,
I am glad you are having a great day. I am gonna be one in a month. I hope I have as great of a birthday as you!!! You are a lucky dood!

Woof
Maya

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Jonah, Tyke said you can't eat our friendly wild bunnies that come to our bird feeder, but if Dad will bring you to her house, you can have all the SQUIRRELS you want!

·
Registered
337 Posts
No fancy graphics here, just sincere wishes for a Happy 2nd Birthday, to Jonah! :D

p.s. Jonah buddy, Bunnies are our friends! :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts