Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annabelle is a tad lonely this morning. Becky came and picked Hankiepoo up last nite

they had one good last romp and yard patrol before he left

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh Annabelle, so sorry for you! Maybe mom will give you a pig knuckle or something. Hugs from Lucy.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lucy ! Aunt Becky brought me a new toy and some yummy treats last night when she came to get Hankiepoo. And Mama is giving me lots of loving today and of course treats :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KGarro said:
Sounds like someone needs to get another dog. :D
Yup !!! waiting til after the holidays. As much as I want one NOW, we are going away for Thankgiving and Christmas and don't want to have a new pup then

Dexter you could come play anytime, Mom wants new carpet also - hugs, AB

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He'll be back Annabelle...he'll be back! :wink: Don't be sad...just enjoy all your mama's lovin!!!! I know it's hard when your friends leave and you're all alone, but look on the bright side...I think I heard your mom say that a new puppy is coming after the holidays!!!! How cool is that??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Your friend,
Molly! :wink:

G

·
AB I am sorry your friend had to go home. But just think you will have a new baby brother or sister soon!! Then you can play all day every day!!! What fun that will be.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the reassurance, I'm feeling a little better today, Mom talked to Aunt Becky and she said Hankeipoo was really sad yesterday too.

huggs
Annabelle

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I think you're the only person on this forum that has a blast dogsitting
and so does your doodle :D :D :D
which i think is really neat

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MaxandMe said:
I think you're the only person on this forum that has a blast dogsitting
and so does your doodle :D :D :D
which i think is really neat
We do have a wonderful time :D , we are going to the kids forTthanksgiving, YAY, so Annabelle will have a few fun filled days with her cousins Emma and Macy :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts