Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... any other nuts dressing their dog up?

We went to a pet parade at Petsmart. Charlie wore her shark costume. I thought she should have won. I think they shipped in a ringer from another petsmart. Or maybe someone paid off the judges. Who knows how these things are rigged. If I've learned anything from HoneyBooBoo it's the lengths people will go to win. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
HA HA HA O...M...Goiter is that stinkin' cute or what?!?!??? I have been taking some time every day and putting Stanlee's beard in a ponytail (no really I have) so that by Halloween he will keep it in and I can dress him up like Jack Sparrow and braid it with beads. He already wears a bandana on his head so now I gotta find a gold earring that won't hurt when I clip in on. Want something like this portrait:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Love it! Moe I think Charlie should've won too! Marnie I look forward to your Halloween pics!

Breezy will be practicing her greeting manners this Halloween. To my surprise she started jumping on our guests again. I have come to the conclusion that training is a never ending process.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks! He had a blast lol...so did i! I love the Jack Sparrow costume idea too. Next year I'm making Mal a brown coat like his name sake (Captain Malcolm Reynolds)!! He'll need a ling brown coat, suspenders and little pants and a pistol lol.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I dress Layla up every year. This is for the upcoming Halloween this weekend, her new little brother gets to match her, they are pirates.

This was last year. She was the queen of hearts.

This was the year before, lol. A witch.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Jodysh- please post pics of super Mal.

Marnie - I love the patch! What an adorable pirate you have!

Brigadigit - Layla looks so cute in every picture. Love your pirates this year too!

I'm starting to think Breezy may be better behaved if she's in costume! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ohh wow they are looking so cute and lovely, I also specially bought costume for my dogs and make them crepy, I am going to share last year pics of my dogs, I bought their and also mine costume from The Spirit Halloween promo code, because there every size and every type of Halloween costumes are available, so I prefer to buy from there. My dog's costume is also from this store.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Halloween, contraction of All Hallows' Eve, a holiday observed on October 31, the evening before All Saints' (or All Hallows') Day. The celebration marks the day before the Western Christian feast of All Saints and initiates the season of Allhallowtide, which lasts three days and concludes with All Souls' Day.

Skillz promo code

1 - 16 of 16 Posts