Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mom told me she was getting me a halloween costume, she seems to think this fits my personality :shock: Do I look thrilled :roll:

It's a darn good thing I get xtra treats for wearing this thing

·
Registered
670 Posts
Your're such a cutie!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Annabelle, I feel your pain. My mom is going to make me wear some dumb costume at daycare...think of what my buds will say :oops: :oops:

You do look awfully cute girl :lol:

woofs

Tanner

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Gosh Annabelle, you just get prettier and prettier!!!! Great picture Mary!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annabelle I LOVE it! What is your Mom going to wear :?: 8) 8)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHA...that's great. I'm impressed you got her to keep the hat on her head. We tried to put a hat on Dexter and he was not having any of it.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, she really is quite cooperative when it comes to halloween/birthday/christmas pictures, she just sits there and gives me the "are you done yet" look :lol:

The hat has elastic under chin and so far it hasnt occured to her to Paw it off, of course she only had it on for about 2 minutes for photos, we shall see how she does with it for the 15-20 minutes on halloween that she goes trick or treating

Mom is not dressing up this year - I used to but we have so few trick or treaters and I dont work so it isnt worth it to go thru all that for about
1-1/2hrs :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GREAT PICS !!! how you get a doodle to sit there like that is beyond me! hahahhaa my two would eat it :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just put the costume on for Daddy to see her, of course I did not have the camera in my hand - she immediately took off the hat and wanted to play with it - I guess I should have had the camera out, that dog will sit still for a camera regardless lol

G

·
Ahhhh!!!! Very cute!!! I can't wait to dress Maya and Morgan up for Halloween. I am sure they are not as thrilled with the idea but hopefully I can get a few pictures!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Dad was on line giggling again....I know what that means......STUPID COSTUMES AGAIN!!! ARRRRGGGGGGG!! Here's last years...he said this year is a secret!

·
Registered
459 Posts
OK, how many times did you have to say "stay"? Cute pics.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OUR mom is trying to think creatively of what costumes she can make for both of us this year that we wont' chew, rip, shred or lick to death.
hmmm kinda does narrow down the list a bit

sincerely
Angelic Princess Peanut :shock:
Marvelous Ever-Obedient Max :mrgreen:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts