Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the kids got groomed today....sorry, no eye trim for Jonah!! He got a sanitary cut, nails and paws. Miko got the whole 9 yards plus little halloween bows with blingy bows on them...cute, cute,cute!!

Here's the pics...thanks for looking!!

G

·
Ah Gene both kids look great!!! I just love Miko and her bows!!! Such a cute girl!!! I think Maya would have hers out in under 10 seconds!!! Great pics!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Wow - is Miko diggin those bows or what?!?!? She's posing!!

And Jonah-baby, you know I love you, eye trim or no eye trim....big dog smoochies to you...........

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhh MIKO looks like a dollbaby...sooooo cute and love the bows!!!

Jonah bud ---pretty darn handsome !!!

Gene do they rest /nap when they get homefrom the groomers?
OH and what??? no teenie weenie bang trim for Jonah? poor baby :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Gene...they are both so good looking. Jonah looks so macho and Miko so feminine..really, really cute :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Jonah looks so wise ... like a doodle college professor! And I love Miko's coy, come hither look! The bows are perfect! I'm not surprised that Miko hasn't chewed them off, but what about Jonah! You'd think he would be on them in a flash :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Great pictures of the kids. Love Miko's new do and the bows make her look so dainty. The first picture of Jonah cracks me up. It's like he's talking through gritted teeth and saying "just take the picture Dad!" :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
BEAUTIFUL MIKO,

Pretty bows
and JONAH SO HANDSOME
Great photos Gene

Which reminds me, how is Jonah for getting his nails cut??????
Denver has decided that no one is allowed to cut his nails period
and this was before his recent injury. I can do anything with his
feet and always could. I have always been able to cut his nails
but now he refuses. He will not let the vet or groomer cut them either.
There has been no recent problem to cause this so I do not get it.
I may have to start filing them down instead.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
awwwww they both look wonderful. Miko has that chenille look, love the bows and her precious expressions

Did Jonah have his teeth cleaned, he sure is showing off those pearly whites very nicely, and showing off his trimmed nails - smart cookie !

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sue, I asked...they said the only time there was a problem was then they brought Jonah out of the back.....Miko started barking like crazy!!

5pm....bows still intact! :shock:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Gene,

they look adorable!!! Miko looks so soft and silky and I love the bow. Shhh, but I heard Boyd panting when he saw her pic....I think he has a crush on her.... 8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I asked them to shave the beard. When I went to pick them up, the groomer said "Is that short enough....I really didn't want to cut it shorter...she's too cute with it." I agreed, and she said..."I knew you would!". :lol:

BTW.....8 pm....1 bow left. The other is MIA, but I think it will "pass"! :shock: :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts