Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little man has his big day tomorrow. We get to pick him up at the end of the day, so we are happy he doesnt have to spend the night. He'll get some special treats when he gets home.

Isnt he a handsome little guy:

He has no idea what he is for tomorrow, but he'll gat a tastey bone after its over:

We'll have to avoid his favourite activity for a while, no chewing on Hershey or you'll pull a stitch!!

Please ignore the floors, their original (150+ years old) and we usually have a nice red ikea rug covering the square up.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Good luck Gus - will be sending prayers and positive thoughts your way

your 150yr old floors look much better than my 12 yr old carpet, I love the character of older homes :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Good Luck tomorrow Gus!!! Don't worry, it's no big deal! And if you don't lick your stitches, you won't have to wear that silly looking collar! Nice looking bone ya got there....but I also see some tasty lookin socks under that couch! How'd ya miss them? Or did you put them there for future use??? :shock: hahahaha..Me and Molly will be thinkin of ya.. Make sure your Dad lets us know how ya made out tomorrow..ok Buddy??

Your pal,
Raleigh! :wink:

G

·
Gus...
Do the sad face and you get extra treats, love, and toys. And don't lick and then you don't have to wear the stupid thing on your neck!!

Woof
Maya

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
(((((((((Poor Gus))))))) - Tyke lived through the big "spay" this week - just take FULL advantage of the situation - she even got a little bit of ice cream (lactose free!) while she was recuperating!!! You'll be better soon!!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hey, Gus buddy -

I sailed though mine and you'll sail through yours. You'll feel amazingly light and airy afterward. Practice "pathos" now so you have it down pat. The treats and hugs will just keep on comin'.

-Dexter

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good luck little guy. You will do fine. It's not that bad and you will be and playin' with Hershey in no time!! :D :lol: 8) :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hey Little Gus...you're going to do just fine and LOVE all the extra attention!!! keep us posted , sincerely Max and peanut too

Beau doesn't know what neuter means yet

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hope you're back to 100% in no time little guy. You sure are cute.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Good Luck Gus! I'll think happy get well thoughts for you all day! W&L, Ebbe

Kingston Todd ... Floor looks fine! Keep red Ikea rug off until random chewing decreases.
We have two (Ikea round rugs) that have acquired that distressed look thanks to Ebbe. Mary

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Good luck little Gus......you feel a lot lighter and be able to fly farther and leap higher! Plus a lot of treats and sorry faces from your parents! :wink:
Yer bud.... Jonah

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Let us know how Gus is doing when you get a chance!!!
Hugs and slurpy kisses from Tyke! :p

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey Gus, Boyd here! Give them those sad puppy dog eyes and milk it all you can. I was treated really well!!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My wife just called, Gustopher made it with flying colours!! She picks him up at 4:00. I think we may let him cuddle ON the couches tonight!!

G

·
Yea! Gus is home!!! Give Mom and Dad the sad eyes!! Something was mentioned about you being able to go on the couch!!! My mom is a push over and I am allowed on the couch whenever I want.

Woof
Maya

1 - 20 of 25 Posts