Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have guppy babies galore all of a sudden. About a month ago all my female guppies went belly up (I guess that's one way to get the guys to leave them alone!). So, I replaced them with three more females. Well, they all "popped" in the past couple of days and I have about 15 babies! Usually have only 3 or 4 at a time. :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
AW...........how cute!!! Can ya picture them?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
that is sooo cool !

I had a fish tank in my office when I worked for CCE and had guppies a couple of times, they are so cute.
I used to talk to my fishes all the time and when I came in everyday, would turn on lights walk over to tank and give 1 tap and talk and all the fishes would swim over and say hi - so cute. Whe I left that job, I gave them to the adult day care center in our building, they loved it.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea Mary for my overflow now that I've had a population explosion. My 10 gallon tank can't accommodate all these newbies as adults. Hmmmm, I'll have to do some calling around for fish donations. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
BECKY...neat avitar!!

and guppies, i can't have them in my tanks :cry: i have a wet/dry filter in the 90gal tank and they go into the overflow box
so NO more guppies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts