Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, Gunner (11 weeks old) has been doing fairly well with the potty bell. He produces nearly every time he goes out. But deep down inside, I knew this day would come when he tries to manipulate me just to go outside. Well, it is here and I don't know what to do. Yesterday, I took him out six times in 40 mins. (I can't get anything done)!!!! Most of the time he went and didn't even try to play, but today he goes out and tries to get rowdy on me! He has absolutely no intention of going potty. Please help me...I feel like I am putty in his hands, because I don't want to deal with he repercussions of not taking him out.

PS. In the past few weeks, he was going out approximately once an hour. Sometime even two hours!

I posted new pictures of Gunner also, so you can see what I am up against! Ha! Ha! http://photobucket.com/albums/d58/bmeb012000/

·
Registered
163 Posts
What you can do it, after you take him out and he has produced for you...take the bells off the boor for 30 mins or so when you know he doesn't have to go.
That's what the site suggests. Then put them back when it's feasable that he needs out again.
Keep in mind tho that even when he's 5 years old, he's a big dog and will ask to go outside just to play and be outside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts