Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've realized Guinness likes tight spaces, and while shopping this weekend I just couldn't pass up an extremely cheap (yet tiny) dog bed that matched his eyes. Of course in a couple months he'll outgrow it... but oh my.. he LOVES it. I'll just consider it a loving Christmas present.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

It snowed in Indy for the first time this year, so my friends and I went out and introduced Guinness to the snow as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
hahaah OMG What a funny video... :D

And great pictures of him. One question, does he never chew on his bed? Casper chews on anything I give him to sleep on :evil: So I dont know if i should be buying him some fancy dog bed just yet hahaha, he will have to do with a blanked and an old sweater in his crib :?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jumpingdoodle said:
One question, does he never chew on his bed?
Oddly enough, he doesn't! The only things I've caught him chewing on that he shouldn't be are slippers and tennis shoes... and apparently anything I leave too near to the edge of the coffee table. >_<

·
Registered
670 Posts
What an adorable little baby!! :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
That was so cute! And whoever was rolling down the hill was awfully brave!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Very cute! Charlie still curls up on the crate pads that we used when we first got him. They fit half his crate and there's no way he can get all his legs on it but he still tries.

Deb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts