Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you in So. Cal that are available on Sunday July 29th, 2007, Guide Dogs of America (GDA) will be having graduation ceremonies at 10 a.m. No Doodles graduating that I know of (Ike's sister Ingrid was just released after 7 months of training) but a moving event, none the less, as blind men and women from across the USA and Canada receive their new partners and increased mobility and independance. We are hoping Jac will be coming down as 3 of her babies will be in attendance (Pepper, Yasmin and Yoda). For additional information and directions, visit www.guidedogsofamerica.org. Service dogs only, sorry, but you will be glad you came!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks for posting this Kari, I know of several people who are interested in the program and it would be a great time to see what it is all about. The campus is lovely. It will be a very nice event, I am sure.
I am still working on details, but I do plan to come down if all of my dogs up this way are cared for...and since Dave will be home, that should work out!
I'll be in touch!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts