Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE....SAMANTHA AKA SDRUGE & her hubby Chris, are at my house rigght now :D they arrived at 3am last night :shock: it was a 8.5 hour drive for them ONE way.

SOOOOO by NOW I am sure you have guessed what's up.
BEAU & CACAO are now dating exclusively....upon seeing each other at 3am they immediately fell in love at 1st sight!
Beau sucked up big time to Chris and acted like Dad's boy.

BEAU is going to his new forever home tomorrow
I am sooooo happy to meet them as well as see BEAU extremely happy.

I am posting a few pics and Samantha will then be using my name tonight as she is BRUNETTE but I lent her my blonde cells and now she can't remember her password hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

More to come later as Samantha is now MaxandME for a little while
Gene...make sure she stays in line :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Beau and Cacao

Two little lovers taking a little stroll.

Rest Time

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I love HAPPY ENDINGS!!
Have fun everyone!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Oh my gosh, I actually got teary-eyed when I saw the photo and realized what the post was about!! That is the FANTASTIC news!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Annmarie, I'm so happy for you. :D Actually, I'm happy for everyone!! :lol:

They look so adorable together! And we'll still get to see Beau all the time because Cacao's mommy posts lots of photos! Yeah! :D

Man, now I'm even more excited about that darn fence that doesn't even belong to me! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
What good news! I'm very happy this has all worked out. The doodles look very happy together. :)

Deb

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! They look so happy! Annmarie, I know you must be relieved to know that Beau is going to have such a great home, and Samantha, congrats on your wonderful "new" doodle! Cacao and Beau are so cute together!!!! Samantha, you will now have to post TWICE as many photos!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you all.........Beau is now on his way home with Cacao and her parents. BEAU in in LOVE big time hahahhaaaaaaaa

while I am shedding a few tears at the moment it's not of grief, rather is is more of a happiness knowing BEAU is with a very loving Forever home.

Its almost like Beau knew and he eagerly listened very well to Chris and Samantha this weekend, took long walks with them and Cacao while Dave and I learned to stand back and watch a family grow into a 2 doodle family
Cacao is Gorgeous mini Doodle that is sooooo sweet, extremely well behaved and I could hold her in my arms all night long.
Beau and Cacao seemed to BOND very close instantly :shock:

when all 4 doodles played yesterday, it was nice though to see Max and Peanut treat Cacao gently as Max looked like Gigantor next to her hahhaaa
BEAU and Cacao acted like romeo and juliet not wanting to be separate from each other for more than a minute.

So instead of dave and I being sad, we feel blessed to have had Beau in our life and see him go to an awesome family!! We had such a great time with Samantha and Chris !!!
in fact i made choc dipped strawberries that Samantha& I decided to eat for breakfast hahhaaaaa while her hubby had a huge bowl of cereal

a few more pics............and i'll let Samantha post hers later as they have a 8.5hour drive home so they'll get home by 8:30pm and then they're 3 boys will be waiting to meet BEAU

early this morning I bathed Beau then Cacao so they'd be clean for the ride home.

BEAU ...we miss you already buddy but at the same time know you're giong to be so well loved and happy and Samantha will be posting tons of pics. So we'll always be hearing about you and see you grow up with Cacao

Cacao is almost 6mos old and Beau is hitting 11mos old.

Last Night

BATH TIME at 9am today

Beau with his new loving Forever Home 11am

·
Registered
576 Posts
I cannot believe all the stuff that has been going on behind the scenes! Seems like it all worked out perfectly.
Samantha, if you ever made it to an Indy Doodle Romp, I'll get to meet Beau & Cacao!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
This is a wonderful story! I am so happy for ALL of YOU!!! Yippee Cacao, you are going to LOVE having a buddy!!! Especially one as handsome as Beau!!!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Very glad and happy for everyone!!

Great ending to one chapter....now, I can't wait for the other chapters ahead!!

How are Max and Peanut??
8)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Congrats to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!
I am crying but they are tears of joy!!!!!
What a wonderful loving ending that will give way to a new
beginning...........

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I so don't know where to start. This has been so fun for my dh and me. This weekend was a GREAT time. We were a bit worried on our way up to Annmarie's. We keep thinking what if Beau doesn't like her or us. And I keep thinking what if Max and Peanut don't like Cacao. But when we got in at 3AM. You would have thought Annmarie and Dave had trained Beau to go to my dh and be so good and sweet to Cacao. Cacao was so happy to get out of the van and play we were up till 5am talking as the dogs got to know each other. It is like Beau just knew what was going on and he was so GREAT with Cacao and stole my husbands heart. I believe when Annmarie called Beau to come to her he went to Chris (my dh) and sat right next to him with a I did it smile.

By the way our way home the two dogs just slept or looked out the window. And we stopped about every 1.5 hours to 2 hours for pee breaks/stretch our legs breaks.

Right now the two are in bed. Beau in his Cage and Cacao in hers. I don't think Cacao likes her cage at all.

I will post some more pictures of the two of them at Niagara Falls and of Beau being a very sweet doodle with a three year old girl. He is so sweet.

And Annmarie thanks for everything. You and Dave are two sweet and wonderful people. We had a blast and can't wait to bring our boys and doodles to come see you two again. ((P.S>I love Max's tail and Peanut is so so so soft.))

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Ok I can't sleep I am so addicted to this forum and all of you and your pictures. So tonight I will post so pictures of the doodles. I just love how GREAT this weekend went/was.

PICTURE OVERLOAD+++++

Hope you all enjoy. :oops:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts