Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh the life of Riley......or should I say Jonah. :wink: This is the first time to my knowledge that he's gotten in my chair!! :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
CUTE!!!

Annabelle, who never showed any interest in the couch before, has just recently started jumping up on the couch and joining us.... Or, taking our space on the couch when we get up. It seems like she has very quickly become a fan of the sofa. I think winter brought that on since our floor is cold. She makes a great armrest and sometimes even a throw blanket (although never thrown). :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Isn't it amazing that these big dogs can curl up into such small balls and fit in our most favorite chairs???

:)

This is a great picture. So cute.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE....Jonah shows how a doodle knows comfort when he sees it!! i lov that picture!!
and
Leather seems to be the doodles choice in this house hahhahaa
but I am mean and scoot them off :roll:

shannon...truly amazing how such big dogs can fit in small spaces :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
here is leslie's Dexter in my house ...seems he found his spot :wink:

(same spot Beau and Max want too)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tyke is winning the battle of the couch with Mom, finally - I knew it would happen! Mom lets her stay, at least until Tyke starts rummaging through her purse!! (Mom caught her with a $5 bill and a cigarette lighter the other day!!)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He looked so darn comfortable and had just spent a aggravating ten minute session of Rumor chewing on his tags.....I don't know why Rumor does that, but he's doing it to him again right now!! :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
This is Charlie's spot, the ottoman.

It's funny, if company comes over and sits on it, or puts their feet on it, he gets upset and paces around until he can lay on it again.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts