Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW tonight after dinner my son says" MOM i think peanut lost more weight , she has a bit of a waistline again"

hahahha we get out scaled and OMG we weighed her 2 times to make sure i wasn't seeing things!!!

Peanut is now down to 55lbs!!! Dave mumbled something like the poor thing is starved hahahahaaaa

Peanut gets 3 to 3.,5cups a day depending on her activity level both inside and outside

WOW took a few months but she lost the excess 10lbs!!!!

I'll post pics TOMORROW of Princes Peanut :D
as she is too busy trying to lick the xmas tree lights and ornaments :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Good one Diane!!!

but i think it's the sad eyes max had in this picture when he realized his little sister was his BIG Sister hahahahaa!!!!

Slimmer pics to follow :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Way to go Peanut! :lol: You were beautiful WITH the 10 pounds, but I bet you feel lots better now! And whoever that poor fat dog belongs to ought to be horsewhipped for letting him get like that! :evil:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahhahaha RITA seems like Peanut and Dexter are finally eating the "correct" amount of food now hahahhaaa

OMG we figured out peanut was getting about 6 to 8 cups a day when she got 2 dinners a night due to POOR Communication

I am soooooooo proud of her being a healthy 55lbs again!!! :D :D and i felt horrible at 1st and now don't worry about giving her health problems!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
tykesmom said:
Way to go Peanut! :lol: You were beautiful WITH the 10 pounds, but I bet you feel lots better now! And whoever that poor fat dog belongs to ought to be horsewhipped for letting him get like that! :evil:
DITTO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts