Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be a grandma!!!

My daughter asked me not to tell anyone yet, so I asked if I could tell the doodle comunity, and she said that was ok. So instead of telling "anyone" I'm telling the world!!

WOOHOO!!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Awwwwww......

Heartfelt congratulations!!!!!!

Isn't it nice you got to tell SOMEONE???? Is this your first grandchild??

Waiting for a baby is one of the nicest things to go through.....best of health to everyone...

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wowie! This is the best! Congratulations!!! So glad you were given permission to share with us...we love great news!
Wishing the new mother a beautiful pregnancy experience and a healthy, bouncing baby! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((((((((((becky))))))))))))))))))))))) Congrats honey!!! wow that is such great news!!!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cinnamon knew before I did, sisters share everything! :lol: DD took Cin into her study and she came out with a pair of booties in her mouth (Cin, not DD). I thought Cin had gotten into something, but she didn't, DD did it on purpose. When I took them out of her mouth and realized what they were it took a moment to sink in.

And yes, it is my first!!

Due date is sometime in October, around my anniversary. So I guess I know where we'll be for our 35th anniversary!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
So glad you could tell US!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Becky ... Congratulations! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A new little sweetie heart for you to spoil! Cinnamon will be a great Granddog and I know you will be the Best Grammy!!!

Boy or Girl ... who cares?! A new baby. The perfect present!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts