Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A check from the Dept. of Treasury for $105!! I only asked for the $100 that Dex ate. I was able to salvage the rest of the bills. But I guess there was a shred of a $5 in there, so they sent that too. This was the tiniest of corners of money you wouldn't believe. It took awhile, but worth the wait.

Folks, if your doodle has a taste for cash, send a remnant to the mint and you will get it back!

G

·
Ah Dexter no new toys!!! And you tried do hard to destroy that $100 bill!!! I would ask for another juicy stick then!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
gene said:
Maybe you've found a new savings plan.....feed it to Dexter for later use!! :roll: :lol:
bahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Congrats on getting money back............
and yes I know I keep losing my avatar..........
:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Wow! I had almost forgot about the money eating episode. Glad to hear you got your refund. I'd spend it on yourself. Dexter's already had his fun with it. :D

Deb

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
that's awesome :) I also forgot about your eaten money :) Glad you got it back...that is a good interest rate too :wink:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, maybe just the $5. I've been wanting to get him a bag of duck jerky. I've got to stay at mom-in-laws Monday and Tuesday night and he has to stay home alone. (neighbor's gonna feed and walk him). So I guess if grandma will take me to Petsmart he'll get his treats. :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Dexter you better get on the phone with Gramma and tell her to take Mommy to petsmart !! PS send along a few photos with that cute face just as a reminder that you deserve some duck treats :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rita........wow you sent in $100 and got back $105 not bad hahahhaaa
glad you got back ALL your money in one piece :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Good news on the returned money! I'd forgotten about that. Yeah, Cali thinks Dexter deserves some duck jerky too. He didn't know the value of that paper he was shredding.... :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
BECKY the only interest rita has to-date is when she tried Dexter's shampoo out on her own hair one day hahahhaaaaaaaaa

(sorry rita but i i couldn't resist) :wink: and didnt' you say your hair smelled great?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts