Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dexter here. I just turned 10 mos. on the 10th. I went to the vet for a nail-clipping/weigh-in. I weighed _____ lbs. Be the first to guess my weight, and you win a bag of first-quality doodle fur, suitable for spinning and knitting (cat fur content may be 10% or more).

Here is a pic of me trying to fit my ever-growing butt on an ottoman

P.S. Mommy says the pic sharing is going to be few and far between, since something called slow-as-molasses-dial-up took about a half hour to load a photo.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I'll guess your weight Dex.....hmmm..I think you are close to my weight of 55, cause I'm 10 mos.old too....how about 57.5?????? Did I get it?? huh? huh?? Cause I'd really like to win that bag of fur...and fool Mom when she's sleeping....I'd spread it around and she'd wonder where the heck it came from!!! and she coludn't blame me, cause I'm ALL black!!:shock: :shock: hahahahaha.....

Your pal,
Raleigh! 8)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
ok,ok...how about 78.5.......and you ARE a big,big boy!!!!! :? :shock:
You don't look so big in your pictures...gotta have Mom change your Avatar!!! :D

Woof!
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I guess about 66 lbs. WOO HOOOO....... :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HEY here i was trying to post my guess :cry: and i was going to say 68lbs wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( i was looking at an older post that said he was 50lbs 2mos ago

Ok we have Denver weighing in at 91lbs...then Jonah at 76 and Max at 75lbs now DEXTER at 70lbs at ONLY 10mos old though , he just might catch up to Denver.

Rita how TALL is Dexter????

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
Ding ding ding ding, we have a winner!!! Annabelle, what will you do with that bag of fur? 70 lbs. on the dot!

Am I going to have a 100# doodle?

Woohoooo, maybe I can make a fur coat for winter - sometimes Daddy cuts me to short if Mommy isnt looking - Wonder if I will ever catch up to you Dex, Mommy was so proud when I hit 60 pounds - Hugs - Annabelle :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts