Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the gruel that left in the blender after you grind the second batch of gruel , you pour and hold the blender upside down and scrape with your fingers but you can't get that last bit below the blades.

Well, it is a shame to waste good food. There are starving children in China.

So, add 3 parts water, 1 part tequila, 10 or 12 ice cubes and blend. The amount of water depends on how long you let the food sit in the water before you blend and serve but after a couple of times you will know exactly how much water to add.

(Warning, do not use food imported from China. It’s probably stuff they could not feed to their people.)

The result is a Gruelarita. A drink with a finish that rivals Napa Valley wines, has a full bodied taste that rivals Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and the character of the Sonoma Valley wines all rolled into one delicious libation.

Now this drink is not for everyone.

The rest of us drink up. Watch your puppies dig into the freshly made gruel while you sip or spoon (depending on the consistency) your Gruelarita and clean up the puppy pee & poo. After 2 or 3 of these life will look a little more rosy. I don’t recommend more that 3. More than that could cause frequent trips to the bathroom or just incontinence.

Do not give to the puppies or your dogs. Once they get a taste, you'll have to start fixing it every night. Limit them to one beer and only when they learn to open the twist off caps. The cans are too easy for them, they just bite and drink and after a few weeks the living room has a distinctive odor to it that friends sometime comment on.

Good doodling to all.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
you're funny.

i just looked through all your photos and the puppies are absolutely adorable! the little black ones are so stunning!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
adorable pups but you know that :)

you may want to change the wording in the warranty about the testing. it leads me to believe that the only checking on eyes and hips that you have done has just been by your family vet. You may want to mention if they are penn hip or ofa certified and cerf tested as that is what is a minimum requirement for admission into the ilanc and the minimum of what reputable breeders perform. a savvy buyer will know :)

I love your trees too! do you ship?? ;)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I believe we have another STAND-UP COMEDIAN
in our midst, either that or just a certifiable nutcase.
Maybe a POLL is in order???? Who does those??? Annmarie????
Bahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
FRED NOW i must ask you this...does your Gruelerita produce any flatuence the next day? hahaha you know SBD's :wink:

and SUE don't worry he'll get a poll soon!!! i just gotta think of a real good one :mrgreen: (remember i'll be home this whole weekend ) :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Fred,

Late to this thread, but must commend you on your resourcefulness. Gruelita ... since tequila and I had a huge falling out many years ago (public PV ensued), could one use another potable? Say vodka or gin for a Gruelsmo or a Grueltini? Just wonderin'?

Thanks for the great laugh.

PS: Didn't you also stir your wife's coffee with a gruel covered spoon? Perhaps Gene could add that new taste treat at Caribou? :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Denial

I did not now nor did I ever stir my wife coffee with the spoon used for mixing the gruel. Furthermore, Roxy must have taken my password and made up this Gruelarita mix. I know nothing about any of this. It's the dogs, I tell you, the dogs!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
FRED ...here's my response that pitiful plea of feining innnocence.

I think you'll get the drift? hahahhahahaa when viewing this pic
hahahhahaaaaaaa

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Me thinks he doth protest too much!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT PICTURE ANNMARIE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda said:
OMG, Is Annmarie calling Fred a doodle a$$???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
NOooo guess again :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
But, but, but there ain't no bullz in that shot
Linda pretend there is cause
bull blank sounds better than butt blank
or it could just be dog blank.
Ok Annmarie
What the heck are ya trying to say here exactly????

Love the photo it is so Doodle cute!!!!

G

·
I know!
They probably were all furpying (you know: a burp out the other end)
and Annmarie took the picture to capture the sound and smell,
(well, she IS blonde, ya know)
and that sound is what she thinks of Fred's protestations of innocence.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts