Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that keeps scratching to go outside, but when I bring him to the door he is terrified to go out? He REALLY has to go and is refusing!!! The weather is soooo bad!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not the rain... its the 50mph winds that are freaking him out, and I don't blame him!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yikes
Carry him to his spot and hold a blankie/tarp over him............
Did that for Denver when the it hailed once............

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Poor baby, the wind must be hurting his ears - is Molly going out ok? Sandy won't follow her?

Is there one side of house that the winds arent as bad that you could take him there on the leash? When we were in Florida and had our labs, they did Not like going out with the winds we had with tropical storms/hurricanes and I just took them to the side of house that had the least wind

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Krisin ...Max did that this summer to us during bad storms

I sat down on the grass with him, got soaked and acted like nothing was wrong. There was lightening and thunder that was horrendous too but he HAD to go!!

i just started walking acting nonchalant and Max eventually calmed down and went
NOW he goes out in all storms/weather with no problems

·
Registered
141 Posts
I guess Charlie is odd, he loves it when it's raining! You have to beg him to come in, even yaesterday with the high winds (we're in New Bedford).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts