Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my family was here for the fourth, they all said Miko looked bigger. I told them it's just her hair growing out. Well, I weighed us this morning......52#!! :shock: I weighed her a month ago and she was 46#, so I guess the family was right! :oops:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW 10lb gain!! max did that when he was 9mos old--major growth spurt.

GiVE MIKO a big hug and kiss from all of us :D and GENE funny how we dont' see the growth till someone else points it out hahhahaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HEY it's Sunday ok? and i don't do math on Sundays hahaha Besides i have the flu and sinus infection so my head is not clear at all hahhahaa
NOR was i wearing my glasses :D

this is ONE TIME i am NOT hitting the edit button as i'd rather provide some good laughs

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ROFL Same thing happened to us this weekend... Its just like having a child - we never see them grow, it just happens!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
10......6.......that's okay Ann Marie. They look the same! :lol:
I think that my bathroom scales are made by your math teacher!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
just you all wait till i get over having the flu :wink: hahahhhaaa
go ahead ....have alllllllll the fun you want and please make me laugh!! i lov it! hahahhahaaa

HEY Jac want me to buy you another scale? :wink: :D :D

I think i'll let MAX do the math for me nex time :shock:

G

·
hahahahaha, hope you are feeling better Annmarie! And when it is time to weigh Max for our bet, maybe your dh can double check the scale :lol:
Gene, all that great care and loving is making Miko grow!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda said:
hahahahaha, hope you are feeling better Annmarie! And when it is time to weigh Max for our bet, maybe your dh can double check the scale :lol:
Gene, all that great care and loving is making Miko grow!
OK Linda...i am going to find out what night the vet is open and bring Max to be weighed. And something tells me YOU might win? Max sure feels heavy lately and is rock solid muscle. He's also hitting 26in tall now.

Remember IF HE WEIGHS anything LESS than 70lbs i win so that includes a 69.9lb...and if it hits 70+ lbs YOU will become the official weight charting authority 8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
I'm thinking max is getting a haircut, nail trim, no collar and an enema before the vet visit!! :twisted:
Gene you gotta have MORE Faith and Trust in me. I would NEVAH do that to win a bet :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac ...Gene... you are both sooooooooo bad and now i must say also devious minded too 8) :D :D :D

I am probably the most trustworthy person on this whole forum now that you've both shown your true colors hahahhahahaa though i must say you've given me some good ideas.

Max is going to start intensive training and swimming lessons today, then jog 8 mi a day, then walk a treadmill for 3 mi to cool down. Then he will be put on a liquid protein diet reducing fat/calories. Dave suggested we also have max do Doodle 500 runs on the hour for the next few days.

THEN WE'LL gET MAX weighed : and i promised Linda we would shave, clip or trim him but didn't promise any of the above listed :shock:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annmarie,
Did Gene ever think you may be right about that 10lb. gain? Miko may have gained 6, but perhaps another family member gained 4 ... and I am not thinking Jonah. As a fellow sinus sufferer (although not at the moment) I am compelled to come to your defense. And remember all that wonderful food Gene and family feasted on Fourth of July ... Hmmm.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Careful Annmarie! Remember, muscle weighs more than fat! Just give him a liquid diet for a few days THEN weigh him!

:lol: 8) :? :lol: 8) :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what foodlady ....i Like the way you think!!! :wink: :D and you may be right. and KRISTEN advice is well taken :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FoodLady said:
Annmarie,
Did Gene ever think you may be right about that 10lb. gain? Miko may have gained 6, but perhaps another family member gained 4 ... and I am not thinking Jonah. As a fellow sinus sufferer (although not at the moment) I am compelled to come to your defense. And remember all that wonderful food Gene and family feasted on Fourth of July ... Hmmm.
Have you been visiting NE Ohio and stalking me?? I'M the stalker on this forum.... :twisted:

Right Linda??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts