Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a post in here (or a link) that had step-by-step grooming instructions with pictures. I think it was a lady grooming a cream doodle. I think she was using scissors.

I've been searching but can't seem to find it. IF anyone can help me find it I'd appreciate it.

We're gonna get some clippers and give it a go ourselves. We just got back from $60 at the groomers and her coat is too long again. We said we wanted only 1/2 to 1 inch left on her. Her hair is 3 to 4 inches still. It's too hot in GA and she's got to be cut shorter.

The groomer wasn't there when I picked her up so I didn't even get to let her know I was dissatisfied.

Thanks for any help with the link if you can help.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I would call in the am and discuss your dissatisfaction I am sure they would regroom her at no charge. I have called before myself though I was almost embarrased to do it and they fixed it for me so you should call :)
I did just order clippers and blades and I will let you know how that goes. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! Thanks for the quick replies. Y'all are great!

Lisa - That was the exact link that I was talking about.

Annie - The link you shared has some great tips and pictures. This one may even be more useful since we're going to try the clippers. The other one was mostly scissors.

Since we like the shaggy look anyway, we're not concerned about getting the coat trimmed evenly.

Thanks again for the help!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts