Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(
Paulie has too many mats and now apparently some sort of skin infection as well. He is on antibiotics and he will be groomed tomorrow, including his first cut (he's 7months old)..
Here are his before pics, I will post the afters as well. I hope he is still my handsome puppy...!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just had Dudley done (he was mangey looking from his time as a stray) and WOW, what a difference. So soft and nice. Apparently he loved the shampoo.

I can really see his ribs though. Man he is SKINNY. Will post pics once I get them off the camera.

·
Registered
593 Posts
CRoswell said:
I just had Dudley done (he was mangey looking from his time as a stray) and WOW, what a difference. So soft and nice. Apparently he loved the shampoo.

I can really see his ribs though. Man he is SKINNY. Will post pics once I get them off the camera.
Sampson looked somewhat raggedy and he has short labish fur when we first rescued him.
He was SKINNY too, he's gained about 10 lbs with us and looks much better. Lots of love and good care make a huge difference!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Paulie looks like a lot like Sadie but with more curls! She's never been clipped yet but here she is after her groom yesterday. She's 8 months.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, so now he is the dog with the nice personality..

after his cut..
and I need to put sunscreen on him for the next few weeks while he goes outside..

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
LOL! He looks like a totally different dog. I'm sure, though, that he appreciates the new cut. :D

Deb

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
DebBrown said:
LOL! He looks like a totally different dog. I'm sure, though, that he appreciates the new cut. :D

Deb
I bet he will like it. But ditto. He does looks so different, in a good way. I love doodles with and without hair cuts. But very cute. Now he looks like a Lab.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I think your doodle looks really cute and COOL !
and i know Peanut just got a 1/2in cut and it took us 3 days to get used to it NOW we love it!!!

my idea of a good grooming is doing what's best for your doodle and also not getting back a "doodle taco bell" dog back

JUDYO i love Paulie's new summer do!!! :D

·
Registered
968 Posts
Paulie is so cute in his new do! It makes him look more grown-up too!

MaxandMe said:
and also not getting back a "doodle taco bell" dog back
Whaaaaaa??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts